TPG Giveaway: You Could Win 2 Free Nights at These Hilton Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton is partnering with The Points Guy to offer getaway stays for two lucky winners, just in time for travelers planning a spontaneous summer holiday.
The best part? No two vacations will look the same. Between the 85 hotels in the Curio Collection by Hilton and the Tapestry Collection by Hilton, you’ll be able to find the perfect place to stay, whether you prefer an off-the-beaten-path oasis on a tropical island or want a crash pad located in the heart of a bustling metropolis.
One lucky traveler will win two nights at a Curio Collection by Hilton hotel, while another winner will earn two nights at a Tapestry Collection by Hilton hotel.
Not sure where to go if you win the contest? This might be one trip worth booking for the hotel stay alone.
Hilton offers more than 80 upscale hotels under its Curio Collection umbrella, each with its own distinct style and story. These high-end hotels definitely skew on the aspirational side, ranking among Hilton’s highest category points properties. For example, the Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton features Romanesque architectural details with contemporary comfort inside a historic building from 1893. Inside, many of the rooms overlook the historic Old State House and the Custom House tower, with panoramic views of the city’s skyline.
If you’re looking for a more tropical getaway for the whole family, Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo — also a Curio Collection property — may be more your speed. Tall windows flood the resort with natural sunlight, and the large rooms here include a private terrace with breathtaking views while suites include a living area with a sofa bed; a master bedroom with a king bed; a second bedroom with trundle bed; a kitchenette; and and a wraparound terrace.
Other eye-catching Curio Collection hotels include the Boulders Resort and Spa nestled directly into a rock formation in Scottsdale, Arizona and the Higueron Hotel Malaga, which boasts a stunning infinity pool overlooking Spain’s southern coastline. There’s also the Saii Lagoon Maldives, situated on a private island located just 15 minutes from Malé International Airport (MLE).
Meanwhile, the upscale Tapestry Collection by Hilton invites you to “weave your own stay” — in keeping with the fabric-inspired name, of course. This sub-brand under the Hilton family, acquired in 2017, expanded its portfolio from seven original hotels to a total of 25, all US-based, although many are not yet accepting reservations as of the time of this post.
While the Tapestry Collection boasts its share of contemporary properties, you can pursue distinctive experiences at several stand-out hotels such as the Sound Hotel Seattle Belltown, or the Sire Hotel Lexington — an intimate, historic building in Kentucky with just 42 rooms. Tapestry hotels sit a little bit lower on the Hilton food chain than Curio hotels.
Regardless of the property, all of Hilton’s Curio and Tapestry hotels offer the same perks to all guests who are members of the Hilton Honors loyalty program. Benefits include:
- Free standard in-room and lobby Wi-Fi during stays
- The ‘Order Ahead’ feature on the Hilton Honors app, to request extra pillows or a favorite snack delivered to the room prior to arrival
- The ability to choose your own check-out time
- Complimentary breakfast for Gold and Diamond members
How to Enter
For your chance to win either two nights at a Curio Collection or Tapestry Collection hotel, sign up for the TPG newsletter here, if you aren’t already subscribed. Then, leave a comment on this Facebook post telling us what property you would like to stay at if you win (we’ll use the name on your Facebook account to cross-reference your newsletter subscription email address if you win). The deadline to enter is 11:59pm EST on Sunday, June 16, 2019
The Fine Print
- Stays must be booked by, and take place before, Jan. 31, 2020. Winners can book any Curio or Tapestry Collection hotel with availability that is open leading up to this date.
- Winnings will be offered in the form of two Be My Guest certificates, valid for one-night standard room and tax only, and not be valid for any kind of bed and breakfast-type package or for an upgraded room type.
- Be My Guest certificates are not valid for resort fees, incidentals or parking charges.
- The certificates are valid at any property worldwide within the brand specified on the certificate.
- They are not valid on New Year’s Eve, but they are otherwise valid year-round.
- The certificates must be presented at check-in.
- The reservation can be booked through any method.
All photos courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees