TPG Giveaway: You Could Win 2 Free Nights at These Hilton Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton is partnering with The Points Guy to offer getaway stays for two lucky winners, just in time for travelers planning a spontaneous summer holiday.
The best part? No two vacations will look the same. Between the 85 hotels in the Curio Collection by Hilton and the Tapestry Collection by Hilton, you’ll be able to find the perfect place to stay, whether you prefer an off-the-beaten-path oasis on a tropical island or want a crash pad located in the heart of a bustling metropolis.
One lucky traveler will win two nights at a Curio Collection by Hilton hotel, while another winner will earn two nights at a Tapestry Collection by Hilton hotel.
Not sure where to go if you win the contest? This might be one trip worth booking for the hotel stay alone.
Hilton offers more than 80 upscale hotels under its Curio Collection umbrella, each with its own distinct style and story. These high-end hotels definitely skew on the aspirational side, ranking among Hilton’s highest category points properties. For example, the Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton features Romanesque architectural details with contemporary comfort inside a historic building from 1893. Inside, many of the rooms overlook the historic Old State House and the Custom House tower, with panoramic views of the city’s skyline.
If you’re looking for a more tropical getaway for the whole family, Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo — also a Curio Collection property — may be more your speed. Tall windows flood the resort with natural sunlight, and the large rooms here include a private terrace with breathtaking views while suites include a living area with a sofa bed; a master bedroom with a king bed; a second bedroom with trundle bed; a kitchenette; and and a wraparound terrace.
Other eye-catching Curio Collection hotels include the Boulders Resort and Spa nestled directly into a rock formation in Scottsdale, Arizona and the Higueron Hotel Malaga, which boasts a stunning infinity pool overlooking Spain’s southern coastline. There’s also the Saii Lagoon Maldives, situated on a private island located just 15 minutes from Malé International Airport (MLE).
Meanwhile, the upscale Tapestry Collection by Hilton invites you to “weave your own stay” — in keeping with the fabric-inspired name, of course. This sub-brand under the Hilton family, acquired in 2017, expanded its portfolio from seven original hotels to a total of 25, all US-based, although many are not yet accepting reservations as of the time of this post.
While the Tapestry Collection boasts its share of contemporary properties, you can pursue distinctive experiences at several stand-out hotels such as the Sound Hotel Seattle Belltown, or the Sire Hotel Lexington — an intimate, historic building in Kentucky with just 42 rooms. Tapestry hotels sit a little bit lower on the Hilton food chain than Curio hotels.
Regardless of the property, all of Hilton’s Curio and Tapestry hotels offer the same perks to all guests who are members of the Hilton Honors loyalty program. Benefits include:
- Free standard in-room and lobby Wi-Fi during stays
- The ‘Order Ahead’ feature on the Hilton Honors app, to request extra pillows or a favorite snack delivered to the room prior to arrival
- The ability to choose your own check-out time
- Complimentary breakfast for Gold and Diamond members
How to Enter
For your chance to win either two nights at a Curio Collection or Tapestry Collection hotel, sign up for the TPG newsletter here, if you aren’t already subscribed. Then, leave a comment on this Facebook post telling us what property you would like to stay at if you win (we’ll use the name on your Facebook account to cross-reference your newsletter subscription email address if you win). The deadline to enter is 11:59pm EST on Sunday, June 16, 2019
The Fine Print
- Stays must be booked by, and take place before, Jan. 31, 2020. Winners can book any Curio or Tapestry Collection hotel with availability that is open leading up to this date.
- Winnings will be offered in the form of two Be My Guest certificates, valid for one-night standard room and tax only, and not be valid for any kind of bed and breakfast-type package or for an upgraded room type.
- Be My Guest certificates are not valid for resort fees, incidentals or parking charges.
- The certificates are valid at any property worldwide within the brand specified on the certificate.
- They are not valid on New Year’s Eve, but they are otherwise valid year-round.
- The certificates must be presented at check-in.
- The reservation can be booked through any method.
All photos courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.