This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s a new member of the TPG family — quite literally. On Wednesday, TPG launched its latest vertical, TPG Family, featuring Summer Hull, or the founder of Mommy Points.
And would it really be a true welcome if we didn’t throw a TPG event to celebrate the latest addition? Unlike many TPG events of the past, this one is not only child-friendly, but the kids are encouraged to come. We invite you to join us to celebrate the launch of TPG Family on August 7, 2018, in New York City at Dylan’s Candy Bar.
You can expect cocktails — and mocktails for the kids! There will also be candy sushi making, giveaways, surprises and more.
To be considered to come, you must join the TPG Family Facebook group, which just launched. Then, once you’ve joined, share a photo of a trip that shows the best place points and miles have taken your family. We’ll choose the lucky winners and notify you via Facebook by Friday, August 3.
Good luck, and we hope to see you — and your kids! — there.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards