Join Us for a Special Event to Launch TPG Family — Bring the Kids, Too
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s a new member of the TPG family — quite literally. On Wednesday, TPG launched its latest vertical, TPG Family, featuring Summer Hull, or the founder of Mommy Points.
And would it really be a true welcome if we didn’t throw a TPG event to celebrate the latest addition? Unlike many TPG events of the past, this one is not only child-friendly, but the kids are encouraged to come. We invite you to join us to celebrate the launch of TPG Family on August 7, 2018, in New York City at Dylan’s Candy Bar.
You can expect cocktails — and mocktails for the kids! There will also be candy sushi making, giveaways, surprises and more.
To be considered to come, you must join the TPG Family Facebook group, which just launched. Then, once you’ve joined, share a photo of a trip that shows the best place points and miles have taken your family. We’ll choose the lucky winners and notify you via Facebook by Friday, August 3.
Good luck, and we hope to see you — and your kids! — there.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.