Yesterday’s Winner and Day 9 of Giveaways for the TPG Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re down to the final two days of our “10 Days of Travel” contest leading up to the inaugural TPG Awards, and the last two prizes are the best yet. To enter for a chance to win, all you need to do is complete the secure Google poll to let us know which credit cards, airlines and hotel programs deserved to be honored in December. You’ll be automatically added to the list to win today’s prize and all future prizes. If you enter today, one of the final two prizes could be yours.
Yesterday’s prize offered one lucky reader a one-way JetBlue Mint flight for two travelers (or a round-trip Mint flight for one). After once again using Random.org, the winner selected was Trevin R. from Pennsylvania. He should enjoy a terrific flight across the country or to the Caribbean in Mint, a product that continues to expand to new routes.
Today’s giveaway comes in three parts: if selected, you’ll win tickets to the TPG Awards ceremony plus round-trip (economy) airfare from the US to New York City and hotel accommodations. You’ll be there live to witness the honorees accepting their awards. But the only way to win is to ensure you case your vote before midnight tonight. With an appearance by Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, you’ll surely have a terrific time.
Here’s a complete list of the prizes through the “10 Days of Travel” contest:
Day 1 (Oct. 23) — TPG pays the annual fee for one year on any one of your credit cards (Winner: Maggie O.)
Day 2 (Oct. 24) — $500 Southwest Airlines gift card (Winner: Hans M.)
Day 3 (Oct. 25) — $500 Delta Air Lines gift card (Winner: Tyler E.)
Day 4 (Oct. 26) — 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (Winner: Stuart S.)
Day 5 (Oct. 27) — 1 Hilton Weekend Night (Winner: Adam H.)
Day 6 (Oct. 28) — $1,000 David Yurman gift card (Winner: Jason L.)
Day 7 (Oct. 29) — Dinner party in NYC hosted by the TPG team for you and eight of your friends (Winner: Joe M.)
Day 8 (Oct. 30) — One-way JetBlue Mint flight for you and a guest (Winner: Trevin R.)
Day 9 (Oct. 31) — Attend the TPG Awards in NYC, including tickets, hotel and economy airfare
Day 10 (Nov. 1) — GRAND PRIZE: Emirates First Class round-trip for one person (or one-way for two people)
All giveaways are subject to TPG‘s official sweepstakes rules, which can be found here.
If you haven’t already voted, please click here to access the poll. Note that you must sign into your Google account to ensure that each reader only votes once, but once you do, you’ll be on your way to helping select the award winners — and your chance to take home a terrific prize in the process.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.