This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re down to the final two days of our “10 Days of Travel” contest leading up to the inaugural TPG Awards, and the last two prizes are the best yet. To enter for a chance to win, all you need to do is complete the secure Google poll to let us know which credit cards, airlines and hotel programs deserved to be honored in December. You’ll be automatically added to the list to win today’s prize and all future prizes. If you enter today, one of the final two prizes could be yours.
Yesterday’s prize offered one lucky reader a one-way JetBlue Mint flight for two travelers (or a round-trip Mint flight for one). After once again using Random.org, the winner selected was Trevin R. from Pennsylvania. He should enjoy a terrific flight across the country or to the Caribbean in Mint, a product that continues to expand to new routes.
Today’s giveaway comes in three parts: if selected, you’ll win tickets to the TPG Awards ceremony plus round-trip (economy) airfare from the US to New York City and hotel accommodations. You’ll be there live to witness the honorees accepting their awards. But the only way to win is to ensure you case your vote before midnight tonight. With an appearance by Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, you’ll surely have a terrific time.
Here’s a complete list of the prizes through the “10 Days of Travel” contest:
Day 1 (Oct. 23) — TPG pays the annual fee for one year on any one of your credit cards (Winner: Maggie O.)
Day 2 (Oct. 24) — $500 Southwest Airlines gift card (Winner: Hans M.)
Day 3 (Oct. 25) — $500 Delta Air Lines gift card (Winner: Tyler E.)
Day 4 (Oct. 26) — 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (Winner: Stuart S.)
Day 5 (Oct. 27) — 1 Hilton Weekend Night (Winner: Adam H.)
Day 6 (Oct. 28) — $1,000 David Yurman gift card (Winner: Jason L.)
Day 7 (Oct. 29) — Dinner party in NYC hosted by the TPG team for you and eight of your friends (Winner: Joe M.)
Day 8 (Oct. 30) — One-way JetBlue Mint flight for you and a guest (Winner: Trevin R.)
Day 9 (Oct. 31) — Attend the TPG Awards in NYC, including tickets, hotel and economy airfare
Day 10 (Nov. 1) — GRAND PRIZE: Emirates First Class round-trip for one person (or one-way for two people)
All giveaways are subject to TPG‘s official sweepstakes rules, which can be found here.
If you haven’t already voted, please click here to access the poll. Note that you must sign into your Google account to ensure that each reader only votes once, but once you do, you’ll be on your way to helping select the award winners — and your chance to take home a terrific prize in the process.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees