This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re down to the final two days of our “10 Days of Travel” contest leading up to the inaugural TPG Awards, and the last two prizes are the best yet. To enter for a chance to win, all you need to do is complete the secure Google poll to let us know which credit cards, airlines and hotel programs deserved to be honored in December. You’ll be automatically added to the list to win today’s prize and all future prizes. If you enter today, one of the final two prizes could be yours.
Yesterday’s prize offered one lucky reader a one-way JetBlue Mint flight for two travelers (or a round-trip Mint flight for one). After once again using Random.org, the winner selected was Trevin R. from Pennsylvania. He should enjoy a terrific flight across the country or to the Caribbean in Mint, a product that continues to expand to new routes.
Today’s giveaway comes in three parts: if selected, you’ll win tickets to the TPG Awards ceremony plus round-trip (economy) airfare from the US to New York City and hotel accommodations. You’ll be there live to witness the honorees accepting their awards. But the only way to win is to ensure you case your vote before midnight tonight. With an appearance by Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, you’ll surely have a terrific time.
Here’s a complete list of the prizes through the “10 Days of Travel” contest:
Day 1 (Oct. 23) — TPG pays the annual fee for one year on any one of your credit cards (Winner: Maggie O.)
Day 2 (Oct. 24) — $500 Southwest Airlines gift card (Winner: Hans M.)
Day 3 (Oct. 25) — $500 Delta Air Lines gift card (Winner: Tyler E.)
Day 4 (Oct. 26) — 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (Winner: Stuart S.)
Day 5 (Oct. 27) — 1 Hilton Weekend Night (Winner: Adam H.)
Day 6 (Oct. 28) — $1,000 David Yurman gift card (Winner: Jason L.)
Day 7 (Oct. 29) — Dinner party in NYC hosted by the TPG team for you and eight of your friends (Winner: Joe M.)
Day 8 (Oct. 30) — One-way JetBlue Mint flight for you and a guest (Winner: Trevin R.)
Day 9 (Oct. 31) — Attend the TPG Awards in NYC, including tickets, hotel and economy airfare
Day 10 (Nov. 1) — GRAND PRIZE: Emirates First Class round-trip for one person (or one-way for two people)
All giveaways are subject to TPG‘s official sweepstakes rules, which can be found here.
If you haven’t already voted, please click here to access the poll. Note that you must sign into your Google account to ensure that each reader only votes once, but once you do, you’ll be on your way to helping select the award winners — and your chance to take home a terrific prize in the process.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees