Yesterday’s Winner and Day 7 of Giveaways for the TPG Awards
We’re counting down the days until the inaugural TPG Awards ceremony on December 4, and part of this countdown involves you. This is the last week to cast your vote for the winners of the Readers’ Choice categories, and as a reminder, we’re continuing to give away some terrific prized through the “10 Days of Travel” contest. All you need to do to enter is complete the secure Google poll to let us know which credit cards, airlines and hotel programs deserve to be honored. You’ll be automatically entered to win today’s prize and all future prizes.
Yesterday’s giveaway offered a $1,000 David Yurman gift card to one lucky reader. After using Random.org to select from the thousands of voters thus far, the winner was Jason L. from Texas. He’s thinking this gift card will come in handy when he’s shopping for his mother’s Christmas gift this year.
Today’s prize is a more unique one: a dinner party in New York City hosted by the TPG team for you and up to eight of your friends. This is a terrific opportunity to spend an evening discussing credit cards, points and miles with fellow award travel enthusiasts, and if you or any of your friends are beginners, they’ll leave with a newfound appreciation of what it takes to travel the world for (almost) free.
But for a chance to win this great prize, you must vote before midnight tonight. Voting will also give you a voice in selecting who will win a TPG Award in December, a ceremony that is sure to be a night for the ages.
Here’s a complete list of the prizes through the “10 Days of Travel” contest:
Day 1 (Oct. 23) — TPG pays the annual fee for one year on any one of your credit cards (Winner: Maggie O.)
Day 2 (Oct. 24) — $500 Southwest Airlines gift card (Winner: Hans M.)
Day 3 (Oct. 25) — $500 Delta Air Lines gift card (Winner: Tyler E.)
Day 4 (Oct. 26) — 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (Winner: Stuart S.)
Day 5 (Oct. 27) — 1 Hilton Weekend Night (Winner: Adam H.)
Day 6 (Oct. 28) — $1,000 David Yurman gift card (Winner: Jason L.)
Day 7 (Oct. 29) — Dinner party in NYC hosted by the TPG team for you and eight of your friends
Day 8 (Oct. 30) — One-way JetBlue Mint flight for you and a guest (or round-trip for one person)
Day 9 (Oct. 31) — Attend the TPG Awards in NYC, including tickets, hotel and economy airfare
Day 10 (Nov. 1) — GRAND PRIZE: Emirates First Class round-trip for one person (or one-way for two people)
All giveaways are subject to TPG‘s official sweepstakes rules, which can be found here.
If you haven’t already voted, please click here to access the poll. Note that you must sign into your Google account to ensure that each reader only votes once, but once you do, you’ll be on your way to helping select the award winners — and your chance to take home a terrific prize in the process.
Featured image by rawpixel on Unsplash.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.