Yesterday’s Winner and Day 3 of Giveaways for the TPG Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The inaugural TPG Awards is taking place on December 4, and you can take part in our “10 Days of Travel” contest in connection with the awards. In case you missed earlier posts, all you need to do to enter is vote for winners in our Readers’ Choice categories. As soon as you complete the secure Google poll, you’ll automatically be added to the list to win that day’s prize and all future prizes, culminating in an incredible giveaway on November 1: a first-class flight on Emirates!
Yesterday’s giveaway saw one lucky voter walk away with a $500 Southwest gift card. We once again used Random.org to select from the thousands of readers who voted prior to midnight, and the winner was Hans M. from Texas. He will undoubtedly get some great use from the prize, especially if he has the Southwest Companion Pass. Even if he doesn’t, the carrier also provides added value by not charging for checked bags and allowing travelers to adjust their flights without incurring change or cancellation fees, so his newfound $500 can go a long way.
Today’s prize is a $500 Delta gift card. Atlanta’s hometown carrier offers a consistent in-flight experience, and this prize can help you qualify for Delta elite status before the end of the year. But will its SkyMiles program take home the award for Best Airline Loyalty program? We’ll find out in early December, but if you vote today, you’ll have a voice in which airlines, hotel programs and credit cards will walk away with a TPG Award.
Here’s a complete list of the prizes through the “10 Days of Travel” contest:
Day 1 (Oct. 23) — TPG pays the annual fee for one year on any one of your credit cards (Winner: Maggie O.)
Day 2 (Oct. 24) — $500 Southwest Airlines gift card (Winner: Hans M.)
Day 3 (Oct. 25) — $500 Delta Air Lines gift card
Day 4 (Oct. 26) — 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (worth $450 based on TPG’s valuations)
Day 5 (Oct. 27) — 1 Hilton Weekend Night
Day 6 (Oct. 28) — $1,000 David Yurman gift card
Day 7 (Oct. 29) — Dinner party in NYC hosted by the TPG team for you and eight of your friends
Day 8 (Oct. 30) — One-way JetBlue Mint flight for you and a guest (or round-trip for one person)
Day 9 (Oct. 31) — Attend the TPG Awards in NYC, including tickets, hotel and economy airfare
Day 10 (Nov. 1) — GRAND PRIZE: Emirates First Class round-trip for one person (or one way for two people)
All giveaways are subject to TPG‘s official sweepstakes rules, which can be accessed here.
If you haven’t already voted, please click here to access the poll. Note that you must sign into your Google account to ensure that each reader only votes once, but once you do, you’ll be on your way to helping select the award winners — and may take home a terrific prize in the process.
Featured image by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees