This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Time is running out for your chance to enter to win 500,000 points — 250,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards and 250,000 American Express Membership Rewards. Since March, TPG has been running a successful Prizeo campaign in which all donations go straight to helping a wonderful organization called Rainbow Railroad. With each donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win the grand prize of 500,000 points, along with some pretty cool prizes along the way.
For those not familiar, Rainbow Railroad is an amazing organization that TPG has been working with for more than a year, and one that has saved hundreds of lives during that time. Rainbow Railroad works to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality. And, even with all of the generosity TPG readers have displayed so far, our work isn’t done.
For every donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 points. Plus, there are some awesome rewards that you can unlock just by donating, such as the limited edition Jetlagged AF t-shirt, which you can’t even buy in the TPG Shop. Some amazing rewards remain available, such as a 30-minute Skype points and miles strategy session with TPG himself, attending our reader event outside Charlotte and more. Plus, with each donation of $10, you’ll get 100 entries for the grand prize.
The contest officially ends on April 26 at 12:00am PT (3:00am ET). Act quick! Your chance to win the grand prize is ending soon.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees