This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Time is running out for your chance to enter to win 500,000 points — 250,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards and 250,000 American Express Membership Rewards. Since March, TPG has been running a successful Prizeo campaign in which all donations go straight to helping a wonderful organization called Rainbow Railroad. With each donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win the grand prize of 500,000 points, along with some pretty cool prizes along the way.
For those not familiar, Rainbow Railroad is an amazing organization that TPG has been working with for more than a year, and one that has saved hundreds of lives during that time. Rainbow Railroad works to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality. And, even with all of the generosity TPG readers have displayed so far, our work isn’t done.
For every donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 points. Plus, there are some awesome rewards that you can unlock just by donating, such as the limited edition Jetlagged AF t-shirt, which you can’t even buy in the TPG Shop. Some amazing rewards remain available, such as a 30-minute Skype points and miles strategy session with TPG himself, attending our reader event outside Charlotte and more. Plus, with each donation of $10, you’ll get 100 entries for the grand prize.
The contest officially ends on April 26 at 12:00am PT (3:00am ET). Act quick! Your chance to win the grand prize is ending soon.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards