This New York Attraction Will Be an Instagram Hotspot This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Museum of Ice Cream returned to New York City Wednesday with new ways to spice up your Instagram game this summer.
The term “museum” might be a little bit of a stretch here…The Museum of Ice Cream’s locations in New York, LA, Miami and San Francisco have really just been a series of colorful, ice cream-themed photo ops that will put you in a summer state of mind.
But New York’s pop-up version of the museum will focus on actual ice cream. This summer, the people behind the Museum of Ice Cream’s iconic features — like the pool full of sprinkles — are introducing The Pint Shop, a vibrant grocery store hawking giant pints (big enough for you to stand in!) of custom-flavored ice cream.
The Pint Shop’s seven original flavors include Nana Banana, Cherrylicious and Churro Churro. The shop is open to the public six days a week from 12:00pm to 9:00pm, but you can make a tasting reservation and learn about the ice cream making process for $28.
Currently all tasting reservations are sold out, but the next next bookings will be available starting on June 18. In addition, on June 10 the museum will release the dates of its special programs, which include creating vision boards, pitching your own flavor, learning how to make a GIF, and a DIY ice cream accessory session.
The ice cream pop-up will be stationed in New York from June 6 through August 2018.
The Pint Shop also partnered with Target, and on July 8, The Museum of Ice Cream will sell its pints in Target stores.
Featured image by Griffin Lipson.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees