This New York Attraction Will Be an Instagram Hotspot This Summer
The Museum of Ice Cream returned to New York City Wednesday with new ways to spice up your Instagram game this summer.
The term “museum” might be a little bit of a stretch here…The Museum of Ice Cream’s locations in New York, LA, Miami and San Francisco have really just been a series of colorful, ice cream-themed photo ops that will put you in a summer state of mind.
But New York’s pop-up version of the museum will focus on actual ice cream. This summer, the people behind the Museum of Ice Cream’s iconic features — like the pool full of sprinkles — are introducing The Pint Shop, a vibrant grocery store hawking giant pints (big enough for you to stand in!) of custom-flavored ice cream.
The Pint Shop’s seven original flavors include Nana Banana, Cherrylicious and Churro Churro. The shop is open to the public six days a week from 12:00pm to 9:00pm, but you can make a tasting reservation and learn about the ice cream making process for $28.
Currently all tasting reservations are sold out, but the next next bookings will be available starting on June 18. In addition, on June 10 the museum will release the dates of its special programs, which include creating vision boards, pitching your own flavor, learning how to make a GIF, and a DIY ice cream accessory session.
The ice cream pop-up will be stationed in New York from June 6 through August 2018.
The Pint Shop also partnered with Target, and on July 8, The Museum of Ice Cream will sell its pints in Target stores.
Featured image by Griffin Lipson.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.