This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
God’s Little People Cat Rescue is looking for “a mature and genuinely passionate cat lover who knows how to handle many cats.” The kicker? The position is based in the Greek island of Syros. Pretty safe to say this isn’t your typical LinkedIn or Glassdoor posting, guys. I mean, this will be your playground every day, so things could definitely be worse.
There are no formal requirements to apply, but they’re looking for someone who can take over running the sanctuary in the current owner’s absence for about six months. Based on experience, “the the job is most suitable for someone 45+ years of age, who’s responsible, reliable, honest, practically inclined – and really, with a heart of gold!” It’s also a big bonus if you’re a vet or nurse; the 55 cats need to be fed and medicated — and of course, loved.
The job is part-time but salaried, although exact details are unspecified. There’s also an unpaid training period that can last for about two to four weeks. The good news is that you’ll be living rent free in a secluded house in Greece, and electricity and water are also paid for.
If you’re chosen to interview, you’ll arrange a Skype call at the end of August. The position officially begins on November 1. Told you you’ll want to apply right meow.
Featured image by Freeartis/Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that