This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
God’s Little People Cat Rescue is looking for “a mature and genuinely passionate cat lover who knows how to handle many cats.” The kicker? The position is based in the Greek island of Syros. Pretty safe to say this isn’t your typical LinkedIn or Glassdoor posting, guys. I mean, this will be your playground every day, so things could definitely be worse.
There are no formal requirements to apply, but they’re looking for someone who can take over running the sanctuary in the current owner’s absence for about six months. Based on experience, “the the job is most suitable for someone 45+ years of age, who’s responsible, reliable, honest, practically inclined – and really, with a heart of gold!” It’s also a big bonus if you’re a vet or nurse; the 55 cats need to be fed and medicated — and of course, loved.
The job is part-time but salaried, although exact details are unspecified. There’s also an unpaid training period that can last for about two to four weeks. The good news is that you’ll be living rent free in a secluded house in Greece, and electricity and water are also paid for.
If you’re chosen to interview, you’ll arrange a Skype call at the end of August. The position officially begins on November 1. Told you you’ll want to apply right meow.
Featured image by Freeartis/Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards