This Company Wants to Pay You $10,000 to Travel the US and Eat Barbecue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The perfect job doesn’t ex-
Actually, we beg to differ. Reynolds Wrap is looking for a CGO — a Chief Grilling Officer — and the position looks pretty, well, fire.
Your main goal? Finding the best barbecue the United States has to offer. It’s a hard task, but someone’s gotta do it… and it could be you if:
- You send in a “grilling photo” and a short, 100-word summary on why you’re the perfect person for the job.
The logistics are still being worked out, but the gig would last two weeks and potential destinations include Austin, Dallas, Nashville, Memphis and Kansas City. You may even have some leeway on other destinations you’ll get to visit, so you’re really going to want to make sure your application stands out.
In addition to traveling the country and eating food (living the dream), you’ll also be having Q&A sessions with chefs, taking photos and videos, learning about restaurant trends, and even trying out new BBQ techniques to be shared on Reynolds Wrap’s website and social channels. They’ll pay you $10,000 to do so, and you even get to bring along a guest — but it’s probably a good idea to make sure they’re not a vegetarian.
You only have until August 13 to apply, so get cookin’!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees