This Company Wants to Pay You $10,000 to Travel the US and Eat Barbecue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The perfect job doesn’t ex-
Actually, we beg to differ. Reynolds Wrap is looking for a CGO — a Chief Grilling Officer — and the position looks pretty, well, fire.
Your main goal? Finding the best barbecue the United States has to offer. It’s a hard task, but someone’s gotta do it… and it could be you if:
- You send in a “grilling photo” and a short, 100-word summary on why you’re the perfect person for the job.
The logistics are still being worked out, but the gig would last two weeks and potential destinations include Austin, Dallas, Nashville, Memphis and Kansas City. You may even have some leeway on other destinations you’ll get to visit, so you’re really going to want to make sure your application stands out.
In addition to traveling the country and eating food (living the dream), you’ll also be having Q&A sessions with chefs, taking photos and videos, learning about restaurant trends, and even trying out new BBQ techniques to be shared on Reynolds Wrap’s website and social channels. They’ll pay you $10,000 to do so, and you even get to bring along a guest — but it’s probably a good idea to make sure they’re not a vegetarian.
You only have until August 13 to apply, so get cookin’!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.