This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One line will be getting shorter at Disneyland thanks to a mobile food ordering system launching later this year. Visitors to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” will be able to use the Disneyland app to place orders at select restaurants from anywhere in the park.
Once the food-ordering service is available, you’ll be able to search for participating locations and select an arrival time for pickup. Once arriving at the restaurant of your choice, you simply log back into the app and click a button that notifies the restaurant that you’re ready to pick up your food — the app will send you instructions on how to pick it up from a designated section within the restaurant. Guests will pay through the app as well, so you’ll never have to wait in any lines during your mobile dining experience.
Mobile ordering has been in use at Disney World in Orlando, Florida, since May 2017. It’s still unclear which restaurants in Anaheim, California’s Disneyland will be participating, but if the current lines are any indication of what dining options will be featured, then there’s a good chance Dole Whip will be an option because it constantly has some of the longest lines at the park.
Frequent visitors to Disneyland who have the Annual Pass will automatically see discounts applied to the new dining service. Within the past couple years, Disneyland also introduced the MaxPass feature in its app, which allows guests to access the FASTPASS to skip long lines. Between MaxPass and the soon-to-be mobile dining option, Disneyland is ensuring that visitors to its park will maximize their time by not having to wait in hours-long lines.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that