These Passports Will Help You Breeze Through UK Immigration, and More News from This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
This points purchase might make sense if you’re a few points shy of a good redemption.
While it might be a while before this cabin is featured, you’ll love a glimpse inside.
You now have an extra year to get your status matched.
Keep an eye out on good redemptions to work against the devaluation.
This change might just help to alleviate pesky resort fees.
Say hello to DFW’s new Terminal F.
You may be wondering, “how massive?” Well, It’s a $165 million project.
He pretty much has the best job in the world.
The gates should speed up the immigrations process for eligible travelers.
Bring your archery equipment for the same price as a carry on!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.