This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether bouncy castles were your most highly anticipated treat or the greatest dread at a childhood birthday party, The Big Bounce America has something you can’t really overlook — the largest bouncy castle in the world. This is more than your run-of-the-mill, 15 x 15 bouncy castle. This 10,000 square-foot bounce-house includes an inflatable obstacle race, an inflatable forest, and a massive slide that ends in a ball pit that can accommodate 50.
Grahame Ferguson, co-founder of The Big Bounce America, says he was inspired to create this behemoth after planning an event at a music festival, where the adults found just as much enjoyment out of a standard bounce house as the kids did.
“When the kids weren’t using it, and nobody was looking, we snuck on and bounced around like [we] were kids again. Then it dawned on us: What if we made a much bigger bounce house? What if we built the biggest one in the world? What if adults could bounce? What [if] it had a DJ booth, ball pits, foam pits, slides and more?!”, Ferguson said in a statement on the company’s website.
The hour-long sessions have no age limit, and are specifically designed to accommodate all ages, with the exception of the adult session. There are four different sessions that adventurers can choose from, each with its own custom curated playlist geared towards the audience.
For skeptics of the bouncy-castle, or possibly, those looking for a little r&r while their kids play, there are designated “chill-out zones” outside of the main attraction where fatigued bouncers, parents, and everyone else in between can relax in the shade. Food and drinks are available at most events as well, making these zones just as much of an escape as the Big Bounce.
The Big Bounce is running the last leg of its seven-month tour this November, spanning nine more states. You can check here if you might be on the tour’s route, ad book. It is recommended to buy tickets online, ahead of time, as they are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees