This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether bouncy castles were your most highly anticipated treat or the greatest dread at a childhood birthday party, The Big Bounce America has something you can’t really overlook — the largest bouncy castle in the world. This is more than your run-of-the-mill, 15 x 15 bouncy castle. This 10,000 square-foot bounce-house includes an inflatable obstacle race, an inflatable forest, and a massive slide that ends in a ball pit that can accommodate 50.
Grahame Ferguson, co-founder of The Big Bounce America, says he was inspired to create this behemoth after planning an event at a music festival, where the adults found just as much enjoyment out of a standard bounce house as the kids did.
“When the kids weren’t using it, and nobody was looking, we snuck on and bounced around like [we] were kids again. Then it dawned on us: What if we made a much bigger bounce house? What if we built the biggest one in the world? What if adults could bounce? What [if] it had a DJ booth, ball pits, foam pits, slides and more?!”, Ferguson said in a statement on the company’s website.
The hour-long sessions have no age limit, and are specifically designed to accommodate all ages, with the exception of the adult session. There are four different sessions that adventurers can choose from, each with its own custom curated playlist geared towards the audience.
For skeptics of the bouncy-castle, or possibly, those looking for a little r&r while their kids play, there are designated “chill-out zones” outside of the main attraction where fatigued bouncers, parents, and everyone else in between can relax in the shade. Food and drinks are available at most events as well, making these zones just as much of an escape as the Big Bounce.
The Big Bounce is running the last leg of its seven-month tour this November, spanning nine more states. You can check here if you might be on the tour’s route, ad book. It is recommended to buy tickets online, ahead of time, as they are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees