The World’s Largest Bounce House Is Coming To A City Near You
Whether bouncy castles were your most highly anticipated treat or the greatest dread at a childhood birthday party, The Big Bounce America has something you can’t really overlook — the largest bouncy castle in the world. This is more than your run-of-the-mill, 15 x 15 bouncy castle. This 10,000 square-foot bounce-house includes an inflatable obstacle race, an inflatable forest, and a massive slide that ends in a ball pit that can accommodate 50.
Grahame Ferguson, co-founder of The Big Bounce America, says he was inspired to create this behemoth after planning an event at a music festival, where the adults found just as much enjoyment out of a standard bounce house as the kids did.
“When the kids weren’t using it, and nobody was looking, we snuck on and bounced around like [we] were kids again. Then it dawned on us: What if we made a much bigger bounce house? What if we built the biggest one in the world? What if adults could bounce? What [if] it had a DJ booth, ball pits, foam pits, slides and more?!”, Ferguson said in a statement on the company’s website.
The hour-long sessions have no age limit, and are specifically designed to accommodate all ages, with the exception of the adult session. There are four different sessions that adventurers can choose from, each with its own custom curated playlist geared towards the audience.
For skeptics of the bouncy-castle, or possibly, those looking for a little r&r while their kids play, there are designated “chill-out zones” outside of the main attraction where fatigued bouncers, parents, and everyone else in between can relax in the shade. Food and drinks are available at most events as well, making these zones just as much of an escape as the Big Bounce.
The Big Bounce is running the last leg of its seven-month tour this November, spanning nine more states. You can check here if you might be on the tour’s route, ad book. It is recommended to buy tickets online, ahead of time, as they are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.