The World’s Largest Bounce House Is Coming To A City Near You
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether bouncy castles were your most highly anticipated treat or the greatest dread at a childhood birthday party, The Big Bounce America has something you can’t really overlook — the largest bouncy castle in the world. This is more than your run-of-the-mill, 15 x 15 bouncy castle. This 10,000 square-foot bounce-house includes an inflatable obstacle race, an inflatable forest, and a massive slide that ends in a ball pit that can accommodate 50.
Grahame Ferguson, co-founder of The Big Bounce America, says he was inspired to create this behemoth after planning an event at a music festival, where the adults found just as much enjoyment out of a standard bounce house as the kids did.
“When the kids weren’t using it, and nobody was looking, we snuck on and bounced around like [we] were kids again. Then it dawned on us: What if we made a much bigger bounce house? What if we built the biggest one in the world? What if adults could bounce? What [if] it had a DJ booth, ball pits, foam pits, slides and more?!”, Ferguson said in a statement on the company’s website.
The hour-long sessions have no age limit, and are specifically designed to accommodate all ages, with the exception of the adult session. There are four different sessions that adventurers can choose from, each with its own custom curated playlist geared towards the audience.
For skeptics of the bouncy-castle, or possibly, those looking for a little r&r while their kids play, there are designated “chill-out zones” outside of the main attraction where fatigued bouncers, parents, and everyone else in between can relax in the shade. Food and drinks are available at most events as well, making these zones just as much of an escape as the Big Bounce.
The Big Bounce is running the last leg of its seven-month tour this November, spanning nine more states. You can check here if you might be on the tour’s route, ad book. It is recommended to buy tickets online, ahead of time, as they are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees