The Hilton Honors Award Booking System Is Down for Now
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
*Update 5/29/19 3:08pm: Hilton says that the system issue has since been corrected. Everything should be up and running as usual.
If this summer weather has you looking forward to your next vacation booking, you might have to put a pin in that. At least for Hilton award bookings.
The Hilton Honors award booking system seems to be down right now, per the system outage notification we and other Hilton Honors members are seeing on the website.
Stays booked with cash appeared to be working and still bookable.
TPG reached out to Hilton customer service to see if award stays could be booked over the phone, but a representative confirmed that the points booking system is indeed down site-wide for the time being. He assured The Points Guy that the company is aware of the issue and working quickly to resolve the issue.
Featured photo of Hilton La Romana courtesy of Playa Hotels.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.