This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
10/9/2018 UPDATE: Southwest reached out to TPG to state that the targeted offer is only for travelers employed by select companies that have partnerships with the airline. Eligible employees received the offer directly to their corporate email addresses.
Southwest is offering free A-List status to targeted customers through November 30, 2018.
The web page states: “Register now to experience A-List status on every flight you take through November 30, 2018. We know you’re going to love A-List.”
A status extension option is available as well: “To extend your perks through the end of 2019, simply book and fly two revenue round trip flights (or four revenue one-way flights, it’s up to you!), or earn 5,833 tier qualifying points between September 17 and November 30.”
To register for the promotion, eligible Rapid Rewards members must email the following information to email@example.com:
- First name
- Last name
- Rapid Rewards number
- Company name
- Corporate email address
The fine print states that only Rapid Rewards members who received this email or offer from Southwest are eligible for the promotion. There also isn’t any easy way to apply via the website; you’ll have to wait for email confirmation back from the Southwest team in order to know whether or not you qualify. Still, it’s worth a shot anyway, just in case. Eligible members must register for the promotion between September 17 and November 30, 2018, in order to qualify.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees