This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
10/9/2018 UPDATE: Southwest reached out to TPG to state that the targeted offer is only for travelers employed by select companies that have partnerships with the airline. Eligible employees received the offer directly to their corporate email addresses.
Southwest is offering free A-List status to targeted customers through November 30, 2018.
The web page states: “Register now to experience A-List status on every flight you take through November 30, 2018. We know you’re going to love A-List.”
A status extension option is available as well: “To extend your perks through the end of 2019, simply book and fly two revenue round trip flights (or four revenue one-way flights, it’s up to you!), or earn 5,833 tier qualifying points between September 17 and November 30.”
To register for the promotion, eligible Rapid Rewards members must email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First name
- Last name
- Rapid Rewards number
- Company name
- Corporate email address
The fine print states that only Rapid Rewards members who received this email or offer from Southwest are eligible for the promotion. There also isn’t any easy way to apply via the website; you’ll have to wait for email confirmation back from the Southwest team in order to know whether or not you qualify. Still, it’s worth a shot anyway, just in case. Eligible members must register for the promotion between September 17 and November 30, 2018, in order to qualify.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards