Targeted: Earn 500 bonus points when you tap-to-pay with Chase
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now through Feb. 29, targeted Chase cardholders are being offered 500 bonus points when they tap-to-pay at least three times on purchases of $1.75 or more.
TPG Senior Aviation Reporter, Ben Mutzabaugh saw the offer on his World of Hyatt Credit Card and we haven’t spotted the offer on any other contactless Chase cards.
Related: Which Chase cards are contactless?
If you’re targeted for this offer, you’ll have to wait approximately six to eight weeks for the bonus to post to your account.
This isn’t the most lucrative offer, but it is essentially free points — all you have to do is tap-to-pay. If you’re lucky enough to be targeted for this, definitely be sure to take advantage of it!
Have you been targeted for this bonus? Let us know which card you saw the offer on in the comments below.
Featured photo courtesy of Chase.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.