Targeted: Earn 1,000 Bonus Points with Wyndham
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you recently booked a stay at a Wyndham property keep an eye out for this targeted offer of 1,000 bonus points when you book an additional stay, according to Frequent Flyer Bonuses.
This is a targeted offer, so there are no set start or end dates for the promotion, and of course you may not be targeted for the bonus. If you are though be sure to snag those extra points if you book another stay within the offer window.
Once you are ready to burn some of those rewards points check out these other TPG posts for using Wyndham Rewards points:
- Wyndham “Sweet Spot” Properties That Now Cost Fewer Points
- Use Wyndham Rewards Points to Book Timeshares
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo courtesy of the Wyndham Reef Resort
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees