Targeted: Citi Offering $10 Back For Premier and Prestige Purchases Via Digital Wallet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
Citi appears to be offering a nice statement credit for Citi Prestige and Citi Premier Card cardholders who have paired their cards with a digital wallet like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
As a Citi Premier cardholder, I received an email from Citi offering me a one-time $10 statement credit after I’ve made five eligible purchases totaling $10 or more using Apple Pay, between April 26 and June 30, 2019. If you made five purchases of exactly $10 in order to trigger the statement credit, you’d enjoy a solid 20% return.
Fellow TPGer Josh Leibner, a Citi Prestige cardholder and Android user, received a similar $10 statement credit offer after making five eligible purchases totaling $10 or more using Samsung Pay between April 26 and June 30, 2019.
Alyssa Haak, a Citi ThankYou Preferred cardholder, received a slightly different offer. She’s eligible for a one-time $20 statement credit after making three eligible purchases of $20 or more via Apple Pay, between March 25 and May 31, 2019.
If you aren’t seeing the offer in your inbox, try adding your Citi card to a digital wallet, and let us know in comments if you’ve been targeted as well.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by Lisa Weatherbee / TPG.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.