Targeted: Get $250 Back from AMEX on $1,000 Spend With Microsoft
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you were looking to do some shopping at the Microsoft store for something like a new Microsoft Surface Pro, and you’re an Amex card holder, you could save some serious cash right now. Amex is running a targeted cardholder promotion for a $250 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more with the Microsoft Store, in person or online.
The Fine Print
- Limited to one card per Amex member
- Only valid in the US or purchases being shipping to the US
- Does not apply to any B2B services, like Bing Ads, Skype, Microsoft Production Studio or Microsoft Theater
- The enrolled account must be active and in good standing to receive the credit
- Valid through June 20, 2019
One interesting note is that the $1,000 can be over multiple transactions that occur while the promotion is active.
If you want to know if you have been targeted for the offer, simply log into your Amex account. In the Offers and Benefits section, you will find any offers you have been targeted for. Simply click to enroll your card and start shopping. Statement credits should hit your account around 90 days after you meet the minimum spend for the offer.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Isabelle Raphael/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.