Targeted: Get $250 Back from AMEX on $1,000 Spend With Microsoft
If you were looking to do some shopping at the Microsoft store for something like a new Microsoft Surface Pro, and you're an Amex card holder, you could save some serious cash right now. Amex is running a targeted cardholder promotion for a $250 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more with the Microsoft Store, in person or online.
The Fine Print
- Limited to one card per Amex member
- Only valid in the US or purchases being shipping to the US
- Does not apply to any B2B services, like Bing Ads, Skype, Microsoft Production Studio or Microsoft Theater
- The enrolled account must be active and in good standing to receive the credit
- Valid through June 20, 2019
One interesting note is that the $1,000 can be over multiple transactions that occur while the promotion is active.
If you want to know if you have been targeted for the offer, simply log into your Amex account. In the Offers and Benefits section, you will find any offers you have been targeted for. Simply click to enroll your card and start shopping. Statement credits should hit your account around 90 days after you meet the minimum spend for the offer.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Isabelle Raphael/The Points Guy