Targeted: Earn 4,000 bonus miles on your AAdvantage Aviator card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re one of the many who have taken advantage of the unusually generous welcome offer of the AAdvantage® Aviator® Red Mastercard® (60,000 AAvantage miles after a single purchase in the first 90 days of account opening and paying the annual fee, $99), check your email for another generous promotion.
One of our TPG readers sent in a tip alerting us to this promotion, which is offering 4,000 bonus miles for $3,000 in spend on your card. Here are the offer details:
- Valid only for holders of the AAdvantage® Aviator® Red Mastercard®
- Spend $1,000 on your card in March, April and May for a total of $3,000
- Earn 4,000 bonus miles after completing all spend, in addition to miles earned for purchases
- No need to register
This is a decent offer if you’ve already got the card, so be sure to check your email to see if you’re targeted. TPG values American Airlines AAdvantage miles at 1.4 cents each, which makes this bonus worth $56.
As the Aviator card earns 2x miles on all American Airlines purchases and 1x on everything else, you’ll come out with at least 7,000 miles by taking advantage of this offer (or a maximum of 10,000 miles if you spend on American). That’s enough miles for a one-way ticket across the country:
If you maximize this promotion, you’ll even have nearly enough miles to get to Hawaii:
If you’re a holder of the AAdvantage Aviator Red card be sure check your email to see if you’re targeted for this offer.
The information for the AAdvantage Aviator Red card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Feature photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees