This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but I think I just found my calling in life.
A sushi bar in Milan called This Is Not a Sushi Bar (yes, really) wants customers to take pictures of their food on Instagram so badly it’s accepting photos as payment. Why, you ask? To create “2.0 word-of-mouth that could make our brand strong and viral,” owner Matteo Pittarell told The Associated Press.
The only, ahem, catch? You need to have at least 100,000 followers on the social media platform. Your post must also include a restaurant hashtag, but let’s be real: That’s a small price to pay for some quality fish.
Clizia Incorvaia, an Italian fashion blogger with more than 200,000 followers recently dined at the restaurant and said, “We tasted everything from gunkan to tartare, and I have to say it is all really good.”
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to 100,000 followers on Instagram.
Featured image courtesy Janice Tea/Unsplash.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees