This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but I think I just found my calling in life.
A sushi bar in Milan called This Is Not a Sushi Bar (yes, really) wants customers to take pictures of their food on Instagram so badly it’s accepting photos as payment. Why, you ask? To create “2.0 word-of-mouth that could make our brand strong and viral,” owner Matteo Pittarell told The Associated Press.
The only, ahem, catch? You need to have at least 100,000 followers on the social media platform. Your post must also include a restaurant hashtag, but let’s be real: That’s a small price to pay for some quality fish.
Clizia Incorvaia, an Italian fashion blogger with more than 200,000 followers recently dined at the restaurant and said, “We tasted everything from gunkan to tartare, and I have to say it is all really good.”
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to 100,000 followers on Instagram.
Featured image courtesy Janice Tea/Unsplash.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards