This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but I think I just found my calling in life.
A sushi bar in Milan called This Is Not a Sushi Bar (yes, really) wants customers to take pictures of their food on Instagram so badly it’s accepting photos as payment. Why, you ask? To create “2.0 word-of-mouth that could make our brand strong and viral,” owner Matteo Pittarell told The Associated Press.
The only, ahem, catch? You need to have at least 100,000 followers on the social media platform. Your post must also include a restaurant hashtag, but let’s be real: That’s a small price to pay for some quality fish.
Clizia Incorvaia, an Italian fashion blogger with more than 200,000 followers recently dined at the restaurant and said, “We tasted everything from gunkan to tartare, and I have to say it is all really good.”
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to 100,000 followers on Instagram.
Featured image courtesy Janice Tea/Unsplash.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees