Stunning Images of the Super Blood Wolf Moon From Around the World
Sunday night’s Super Blood Wolf Moon was one for the memory books. Although inclement weather plagued many parts of the world, plenty of stargazers still managed to brave the cold conditions to snap and share hundreds of stunning images from where they stood.
A number of photographers created composite images compiling a number of photographs within a single frame in order to show the progression of the lunar eclipse.
The “super blood wolf moon” phenomenon occurs when the moon is fully eclipsed by the earth while at the closest part of its orbit around our planet. The combination occurrence will not take place again until May 26, 2021.
While TPG has yet to see any images of the super blood wolf moon from 35,000 feet in the air, a number of amateur and professional photographers alike went to great lengths and heights to capture some truly epic images.
Did you get a good shot of the super blood wolf moon last night? Share it with us [here; link pending from TPG Lounge] in the TPG Lounge!
Featured photo courtesy of Anthony Quintaro via Twitter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.