Earn 2,000 Bonus Rapid Rewards Points Through Southwest’s Shopping Portal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Using shopping portals can be a great way to earn extra points or miles for your everyday purchases. Right now, Southwest is offering up to 2,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points for simply shopping at your favorite brands via Southwest’s Rapid Rewards shopping portal.
The offer to earn bonus points ends on August 18, 2019, so you still have some time to get in on the action and claim your bonus points. TPG currently values Rapid Rewards points at 1.5 cents per point. There are three earning levels for the bonus points: 250 points when you spend $125, 900 bonus points for spending $300 and 2,000 bonus points for spending $550 through the portal.
Shopping portals are also a great way to stack rewards and bonuses. Make sure you are using a credit card that will earn bonus points on what you’re buying through the portal. In this case, you will already be earning Southwest Rapid Rewards on the purchases via the portal, plus the bonus if you hit the spend requirements. If you are also using a credit card that earns points or miles, you can really maximize this deal.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips, please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by JGI/Jamie Grill/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees