Earn 2,000 Bonus Rapid Rewards Points Through Southwest’s Shopping Portal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Using shopping portals can be a great way to earn extra points or miles for your everyday purchases. Right now, Southwest is offering up to 2,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points for simply shopping at your favorite brands via Southwest’s Rapid Rewards shopping portal.
The offer to earn bonus points ends on August 18, 2019, so you still have some time to get in on the action and claim your bonus points. TPG currently values Rapid Rewards points at 1.5 cents per point. There are three earning levels for the bonus points: 250 points when you spend $125, 900 bonus points for spending $300 and 2,000 bonus points for spending $550 through the portal.
Shopping portals are also a great way to stack rewards and bonuses. Make sure you are using a credit card that will earn bonus points on what you’re buying through the portal. In this case, you will already be earning Southwest Rapid Rewards on the purchases via the portal, plus the bonus if you hit the spend requirements. If you are also using a credit card that earns points or miles, you can really maximize this deal.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips, please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by JGI/Jamie Grill/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.