We’ve Added a Southern California TPG App Reader Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week we announced our upcoming TPG App Reader Event series, which is taking place over the next several months in multiple cities around the country. We’ll be bringing our TPG staff and some of our new TPG mobile app designs to some pretty cool locations, including the TWA Lounge in New York, the Skydeck in Chicago and the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta, just to name a few. To score tickets to one of these events, you’ll need to donate to our current Prizeo charity campaign — by donating you’ll also get entries into our sweepstakes to win a million JetBlue TrueBlue points.
But if you’re a Southern California resident and aren’t able to make it to one of those cities, we’ve got some news for you. On Thursday, April 18 at 7pm, we’ll be holding an additional reader event right in our mobile app development offices in Pasadena. There will be snacks and beverages, plus members of the TPG team will be there to talk about the upcoming app, show off some designs and provide you with a copy of our ongoing personalization test app to take home on your phone with you.
The TPG offices in Pasadena might not be quite as exciting as some of the other event locations, but there’s an upside — unlike the other TPG App Reader Events, this one is free! So if you’re going to be in the Pasadena area on the night of April 18 and want to join us, register by clicking on this link to give us your info. Be aware that space is limited, so if the sign-up form is already closed when you click on it, it means we’ve reached our capacity.
For those who have registered, we’ll be in touch a few days before the event with further information on how to get there and where to park. Looking forward to seeing our LA-area readers soon!
Featured image by Christopher-Oliver / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.