This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Small Luxury Hotels (SLH) has announced changes to its Invited loyalty program. Unfortunately, like most changes to hotel loyalty programs, the changes mean removing benefits for members rather than adding new ones. Here’s what you need to know:
- New tier name: The program’s entry level tier is being renamed from ‘Invited’ to ‘Intrigued’
- Status will be based on number of nights rather than the number of stays a member completes
- Complimentary breakfast is now limited only to members in the top two program tiers
- Late check out will now only be available until 2 p.m., rather than 3 p.m.
These new changes will start on September 10, 2019. TPG reached out to Hyatt, who has a partnership with SLH, to find out if these changes would mean changes for World of Hyatt members. TPG was able to confirm with Hyatt that the changes to the SLH program will have no effect on World of Hyatt members who book SLH properties through Hyatt. So, if you’re a World of Hyatt member booking a SLH property through Hyatt, perks such as free breakfast will still be included, regardless of your status.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Photo by Zach Honig/TPG
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees