Registration for MegaDo, the Biggest Event for AvGeeks, Is Open
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
MegaDo, one of the largest annual aviation events, is quickly approaching. Each year, the event gives AvGeeks an all-access look at the inner workings of airport operations, hangar parties, private chartered flights and much more. It truly is a week of any AvGeek’s dreams.
This year, the SkyTeam MegaDo — the first-ever SkyTeam-branded event — will take place from October 11-17. Ultimately, you’ll travel from Seattle (SEA) to Amsterdam (AMS) to Prague (PRG) to Palma de Mallorca (PMI) and finally to Barcelona (BCN). Along the way, you’ll be able to go behind the scenes with airlines like KLM and Air Europa, meeting employees, experiencing specially chartered flights and even taking part in a hangar party. Plus, the pre-game party (October 11-14) will allow you to go backstage with Delta and Boeing in Seattle.
One of the best parts of all is that the event is extremely reasonably priced. And, you can register now, with the full experience (starting in Seattle) in economy priced at $999, the experience in premium economy priced at $1,199 and business class priced at $1,799.
In 2017, TPG Editor-at-Large Zach Honig attended the Star Alliance MegaDo and had an incredible experience. Check out what it was like, here:
- 5 Things I’ll Never Forget From the World’s Top AvGeek Event
- MegaDo Day 1: Flying a Bankrupt Airline From New York to Rome
- MegaDo Day 2: Austrian, New Airplane Seats and the World’s Best Airline Catering
- MegaDo Day 3: Three Countries in One Day, and a Very Special A320 Charter
- MegaDo Day 4: Waking up to a Canceled Flight, Park Hyatt Mallorca and More
Plus, we have good news for TPG readers. If you’re interested in going to MegaDo later this year, you’ll be pleased to know that just like last year, we’ll be giving one lucky reader a ticket to join us on the trip. Closer to the event date, we’ll hold a contest for one reader to join us — so stay tuned!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees