Singapore Airlines Launches Dreamliner Service to the Maldives
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You now have one more way to reach the dreamy destination of the Maldives: Singapore Airlines has launched Dreamliner service to the remote island. You can now book direct flights between Singapore (SIN) and Malé (MLE) onboard a Singapore Airlines Dreamliner.
The new service is being launched as a part of a new open skies agreement between the Maldives and Singapore, according to Simple Flying. The new agreement was signed on July 1, 2019.
For more on Singapore’s 787-10 Dreamliner, check out these posts:
- Boeing Delivers the World’s First 787-10 Dreamliner to Singapore Airlines
- First Look: Singapore Airlines’ Great New Regional Business Class
- How to Use Miles to Fly Singapore’s Brand-New 787-10 Business Class
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Ethan Steinberg/The Points Guy
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees