Silvercar Introducing Large Premium Audi Q7 SUV to the Fleet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There already is no better car rental companies for families who are in the carseat stage of life than the all-Audi rental company of Silvercar. But soon Silvercar is getting even better for big family trips.
The Audi Q7 seats up to seven people with a third row that can be accessed “with the push of a button.” There’s also lots of potential additional room for cargo if you don’t need to seat seven. Hello, ski trip.
The Q7 is not available in all Silvercar locations, but will be available starting Feb. 15 in: Denver, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. A nationwide rollout is expected this summer.
In our test searches, the Q7 is pricing higher than all other Silvercar models. For example, on dates where the A4 is $69 per day and the convertible A5 is $99, the Q7 is the highest price at $109. Prices may be higher or lower depending on your location and dates, as I see the Q7 pricing at more than $160 per day during peak ski season in Denver. At least ski racks are free.
You can keep Silvercar rates in check a bit by taking advantage of a $25 incentive for first-time renters as well discount codes such as VISAINF20 to save 20% if you have a Visa Infinite card, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card for example. For rentals of five-days or longer, the code WEEKLY30 will save you 30% (even on Q7s).
With included in-car Wi-Fi, high-quality Peg Perego car seats, free ski racks and even pet hammocks, Silvercar is now a fantastic option for traveling families of all types and sizes.
Before you make your next Silvercar booking, here’s a rundown of credit cards that include primary car rental coverage and five steps for the perfect car rental (though you don’t need most of those tips if you rent with Silvercar).
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Families love vacations and cash back on purchases, but not all families spend their money in the same categories every month. Each month, The Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card allows families to earn 3% cash back in the category of their choosing: Gas, Online Shopping, Dining, Travel, Drug Stores or Home Improvement/Furnishings (on the first $2,500 in purchases each quarter; then 1%). Now you don’t need multiple cards in your wallet to maximize rewards on your ever-changing expenses.
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 5.25% cash back on purchases in your choice category.
- No annual fee and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.