You Could Win 2 Tickets to Shaquille O’Neal’s Super Bowl Pre-Party
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LIII is this week, and if seeing Maroon 5 play at half time isn’t enough of a party for you, you should consider buying tickets to Shaquille O’Neal’s pre-party in Atlanta: Shaq’s Fun House.
Described as “part carnival, part circus and part music festival,” Shaq’s Fun House debuted at Miami Music Week last year, during which New England Patriots’ tight end, Rob Gronkowsksi, took a ride on O’Neal’s shoulders.
If at all possible, O’Neal plans to outdo the first Fun House bash in Atlanta on Friday, Feb. 1 with a Super Bowl-sized affair featuring musical performances by Diplo, Migos, Tiesto, Lil Jon and T-Pain. There will even be a production from Mystère by Cirque Du Soleil, the theater company’s Las Vegas show.
Oh, and of course, Shaquille O’Neal will be there. (Rumor has it the Basketball Hall of Famer may even make an appearance in the Cirque Du Soleil show.)
The event runs from 9pm to 2am at Live! At The Battery, a venue at SunTrust Park. It’s about a 25-minute drive from the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where the Patriots will face the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Shaq’s Fun House (@shaqsfunhouse) on
All-inclusive tickets to Shaq’s Fun House are available from $399, and grant you access to a five-hour open bar with premium alcohol; a Patron Cotton Candy margarita bar; and food from various restaurants including STK, Waffle House, Krispy Cream and sushi by Brush Izakaya.
Plus, Shaq’s Fun House has partnered with American Express, so if you’re an Amex card member, you can get 10% off all tickets, fast VIP entry for you and up to three guests and discounted swag.
VIP tickets also come with lounge seating and VIP-only premium open bars.
Want a chance to win two VIP tickets to Shaq’s Fun House this weekend? Whether you’re based in Atlanta, heading there for the Super Bowl or just want to take a last-minute flight to party with Shaq, head over to the TPG Facebook Lounge, comment with why you deserve to join the party, and invite a friend for your chance to win. We will be choosing a winner at random on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
Feature image by Tin Lazar.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.