This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LIII is this week, and if seeing Maroon 5 play at half time isn’t enough of a party for you, you should consider buying tickets to Shaquille O’Neal’s pre-party in Atlanta: Shaq’s Fun House.
Described as “part carnival, part circus and part music festival,” Shaq’s Fun House debuted at Miami Music Week last year, during which New England Patriots’ tight end, Rob Gronkowsksi, took a ride on O’Neal’s shoulders.
If at all possible, O’Neal plans to outdo the first Fun House bash in Atlanta on Friday, Feb. 1 with a Super Bowl-sized affair featuring musical performances by Diplo, Migos, Tiesto, Lil Jon and T-Pain. There will even be a production from Mystère by Cirque Du Soleil, the theater company’s Las Vegas show.
Oh, and of course, Shaquille O’Neal will be there. (Rumor has it the Basketball Hall of Famer may even make an appearance in the Cirque Du Soleil show.)
The event runs from 9pm to 2am at Live! At The Battery, a venue at SunTrust Park. It’s about a 25-minute drive from the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where the Patriots will face the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.
All-inclusive tickets to Shaq’s Fun House are available from $399, and grant you access to a five-hour open bar with premium alcohol; a Patron Cotton Candy margarita bar; and food from various restaurants including STK, Waffle House, Krispy Cream and sushi by Brush Izakaya.
Plus, Shaq’s Fun House has partnered with American Express, so if you’re an Amex card member, you can get 10% off all tickets, fast VIP entry for you and up to three guests and discounted swag.
VIP tickets also come with lounge seating and VIP-only premium open bars.
Want a chance to win two VIP tickets to Shaq’s Fun House this weekend? Whether you’re based in Atlanta, heading there for the Super Bowl or just want to take a last-minute flight to party with Shaq, head over to the TPG Facebook Lounge, comment with why you deserve to join the party, and invite a friend for your chance to win. We will be choosing a winner at random on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
Feature image by Tin Lazar.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards