You Could Win 2 Tickets to Shaquille O’Neal’s Super Bowl Pre-Party
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LIII is this week, and if seeing Maroon 5 play at half time isn’t enough of a party for you, you should consider buying tickets to Shaquille O’Neal’s pre-party in Atlanta: Shaq’s Fun House.
Described as “part carnival, part circus and part music festival,” Shaq’s Fun House debuted at Miami Music Week last year, during which New England Patriots’ tight end, Rob Gronkowsksi, took a ride on O’Neal’s shoulders.
If at all possible, O’Neal plans to outdo the first Fun House bash in Atlanta on Friday, Feb. 1 with a Super Bowl-sized affair featuring musical performances by Diplo, Migos, Tiesto, Lil Jon and T-Pain. There will even be a production from Mystère by Cirque Du Soleil, the theater company’s Las Vegas show.
Oh, and of course, Shaquille O’Neal will be there. (Rumor has it the Basketball Hall of Famer may even make an appearance in the Cirque Du Soleil show.)
The event runs from 9pm to 2am at Live! At The Battery, a venue at SunTrust Park. It’s about a 25-minute drive from the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where the Patriots will face the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Shaq’s Fun House (@shaqsfunhouse) on
All-inclusive tickets to Shaq’s Fun House are available from $399, and grant you access to a five-hour open bar with premium alcohol; a Patron Cotton Candy margarita bar; and food from various restaurants including STK, Waffle House, Krispy Cream and sushi by Brush Izakaya.
Plus, Shaq’s Fun House has partnered with American Express, so if you’re an Amex card member, you can get 10% off all tickets, fast VIP entry for you and up to three guests and discounted swag.
VIP tickets also come with lounge seating and VIP-only premium open bars.
Want a chance to win two VIP tickets to Shaq’s Fun House this weekend? Whether you’re based in Atlanta, heading there for the Super Bowl or just want to take a last-minute flight to party with Shaq, head over to the TPG Facebook Lounge, comment with why you deserve to join the party, and invite a friend for your chance to win. We will be choosing a winner at random on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
Feature image by Tin Lazar.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees