Get Tickets to See Brian Kelly Speak at 92Y This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have burning points and miles questions you’ve always wanted answered? This summer, you might just get your chance to ask TPG himself in person. On July 11, you can join Brian Kelly as he talks all things points, miles, travel and how TPG got to where it is today at the 92nd Street Y in New York City.
For those not familiar, 92Y is a nonprofit cultural and community center in Manhattan. Through its series of lectures, talks, performances and more, the public has access to some of the most influential names out there. On any given week, 92Y features everything from conversations between Jake Tapper and Stephen Colbert to a talk with Dr. Oz and jazz improv performances.
On July 11, TPG will talk at 92Y. Whether you’re looking to get into points and miles as a beginner and want to start from hearing from TPG himself, or if you’re an expert and have a specific redemption question, TPG will be available to help you out.
We first offered tickets as part of our successful Prizeo campaign, which quickly sold out. But now, tickets are officially on sale to the general public. You can purchase 92Y tickets directly on the organization’s website for $35. The event will take place on July 11 at 7:30pm, located at Buttenwieser Hall (1395 Lexington Ave). We hope to see you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees