SeaTac Without a Priority Pass Restaurant Yet Again
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Floret by Cafe Flora joined the Priority Pass network back in February but left the network shortly thereafter. By April, Floret was once again accepting Priority Pass, but only after 2 p.m. Now, the location is no longer accepting members at any time, but the location is still listed on the Priority Pass website.
For Priority Pass members this has turned SeaTac into a bit of a wasteland. Last year saw Alaska Airlines lounges leave the network as well. Now, the only options for members are the two Club lounges at SEA.
Even without this restaurant in the network, Priority Pass can still be a great way to get lounge or restaurant access across the globe. Even better news is that some credit cards include membership in the program. If you want to know more about joining Priority Pass and which credit cards include a free membership check out our guide to the Priority Pass program.
In the meantime, here’s the full list of Priority Pass airport restaurants.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.