Save $100 On $500+ Universal Studios Orlando Vacation With New Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Targeted American Express customers are in for some big savings on their next trip to Universal Studios Orlando thanks to a new Amex Offer. If you’re targeted for this offer, you can get a $100 statement credit on a $500 or more Universal Studios Orlando Vacation Package.
Like most Amex Offers, you have to book your trip in a specific way in order to get the credit. As was reported first on Doctor Of Credit, you’ll get a one-time $100 statement credit when you use your enrolled card to book a vacation package online at universalorlandovacations.com or universalorlando.com by June 18th, 2019. The offer is only valid at the websites listed, and only at Universal Orlando (i.e. not Universal Studios Hollywood). TPG staffers saw the offer on American Express® Gold Card, The Platinum Card® from American Express and Amex Everyday cards — though check your own line-up to see where it might be available.
Your vacation package must include both hotel accommodations and park tickets in order to qualify for this offer. This offer is targeted not just to individual customers, but to specific card accounts as well. Make sure to check all of your Amex cards to see which ones might have been targeted for this offer, and be sure to check out our complete guide to Amex Offers as well.
American Express cardholders can already enjoy significant savings at Universal Studios, including 10% off a Universal Dining Plan and 10% off qualifying merchandise purchases of $75 or more when they use their Amex cards.
This offer comes just in time for those looking to plan a spring or summer trip to Universal Studios. You can use this offer as an excuse to check out one of Universal’s newest and most anticipated rides – Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – which opens its doors to guests on June 13th. You can also use this vacation package as an opportunity to check out a number of family friendly Orlando hotels, including the Lowes Sapphire Falls, Lowes Royal Pacific and Universal’s newest resort, The Aventura Hotel. (Remember, certain Universal hotels including Hard Rock, Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific will score your family included Express Passes, so give those extra consideration.)
Learn more about Amex Offers:
Read on for more Universal Studios tips and reviews:
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.