Save $100 On $500+ Universal Studios Orlando Vacation With New Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Targeted American Express customers are in for some big savings on their next trip to Universal Studios Orlando thanks to a new Amex Offer. If you’re targeted for this offer, you can get a $100 statement credit on a $500 or more Universal Studios Orlando Vacation Package.
Like most Amex Offers, you have to book your trip in a specific way in order to get the credit. As was reported first on Doctor Of Credit, you’ll get a one-time $100 statement credit when you use your enrolled card to book a vacation package online at universalorlandovacations.com or universalorlando.com by June 18th, 2019. The offer is only valid at the websites listed, and only at Universal Orlando (i.e. not Universal Studios Hollywood). TPG staffers saw the offer on American Express® Gold Card, The Platinum Card® from American Express and Amex Everyday cards — though check your own line-up to see where it might be available.
Your vacation package must include both hotel accommodations and park tickets in order to qualify for this offer. This offer is targeted not just to individual customers, but to specific card accounts as well. Make sure to check all of your Amex cards to see which ones might have been targeted for this offer, and be sure to check out our complete guide to Amex Offers as well.
American Express cardholders can already enjoy significant savings at Universal Studios, including 10% off a Universal Dining Plan and 10% off qualifying merchandise purchases of $75 or more when they use their Amex cards.
This offer comes just in time for those looking to plan a spring or summer trip to Universal Studios. You can use this offer as an excuse to check out one of Universal’s newest and most anticipated rides – Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – which opens its doors to guests on June 13th. You can also use this vacation package as an opportunity to check out a number of family friendly Orlando hotels, including the Lowes Sapphire Falls, Lowes Royal Pacific and Universal’s newest resort, The Aventura Hotel. (Remember, certain Universal hotels including Hard Rock, Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific will score your family included Express Passes, so give those extra consideration.)
Learn more about Amex Offers:
Read on for more Universal Studios tips and reviews:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees