Save 15% on Radisson Rewards award nights when you book by May 31
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
Radisson Rewards is currently discounting award nights across its global portfolio. I know, I know, it’s not Hyatt or Marriott; it’s Radisson. But Radisson is way more than just Country Inn & Suites. (And I’ve had a few good stays at those too.)
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPG’s free daily newsletter.
Radisson Rewards is discounting award rates by 15% at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson Red, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
You’ll notice this discount isn’t valid at properties in the Americas since the Radisson Rewards Americas program is separate from the Radisson Rewards program. However, you can transfer Radisson Rewards Americas points to Radisson Rewards at a 1:1 ratio.
To take advantage of these discounted rates, you must book by May 31 and stay by Dec. 31. You’ll need to redeem points for the entire stay, as Points + Cash bookings aren’t eligible for the discount.
The promotion applies to standard rooms and other award room types, such as family rooms and premium rooms. Radisson Rewards is actually one of the strongest hotel loyalty programs for families in European cities, such as London. Unlike with most programs, Radisson family rooms are often available for a reasonable points upcharge over standard rooms.
Related: Radisson Rewards program
For example, you can typically book a premium room for four at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London for 112,000 points per night — but during this promotion, you can snag it for 95,200 points.
If you don’t need reservations for a whole family in one room, check out The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel, Mayfair London, which is quite nice. Rooms are typically bookable with 75,000 Radisson points per night. But during this promotion, you can book a Superior room for 63,750 points per night.
TPG’s Eric Rosen loves the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, which is bookable for as few as 63,750 points per night during this promotion.
And TPG’s Andrew Kunesh enjoyed staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Prague. Although you’d typically need to redeem 45,000 Radisson Rewards points per night for a stay in a standard room, you can currently book for 38,250 points per night.
If you have any Radisson Rewards points sitting around in your account, this may be a great time to put them to use — especially if Europe is on the agenda. You can check out the promotion here.
Additional reporting by Katie Genter.
Featured photo by Ariana Arghandewal/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees