Save 20% and get $30 back on Rakuten purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
It’s almost Black Friday and to celebrate, Rakuten is offering shoppers 20% off and up to $30 back on purchases made on Rakuten.com.
In order to get in on this deal, shoppers will need to shop through Rakuten — not the retailer — and use the code THANKS20. The 20% discount is capped at $60 and to get the $30 back in Rakuten points, you will need to spend $100+ and pay with a Mastercard, such as the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard®.
The promotion is valid today through Nov. 29 at 11:59 EST. Here are some products that make for a great deal, however, be sure to browse for yourself as there are hundreds of products.
SAMSONITE 2 PIECE EXPANDABLE SPINNER LUGGAGE SET:
APPLE AIRPODS 2ND GENERATION:
IROBOT ROOMBA 960 ROBOT VACUUM WITH WIFI:
Featured photo by Popartic/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the 50,000 miles are worth $700. In addition, you can earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) toward elite status after spending $40,000 in a calendar year. As of July 23, 2017 this is the only card that offers Admirals Club lounge access so if you are an AA flyer this card might make sense for you. Aside from lounge access the primary cardholder will receive a Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years, first checked bag free for up to 8 travel companions on domestic itineraries and a 25% discount on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.