Saudi Prince Continues Luxury Tour of US, Books Entire Four Seasons Los Angeles
Saudi Arabian Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his entourage are currently in the United States, and they aren’t exactly roughing it during their three-week long tour.
Last week, the prince and his crew took over the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Now, they’re setting their sites on the West Coast. This trip marks Salman’s first visit to LA, and he booked the entire capacity of the Four Seasons Los Angeles for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week. This Four Seasons location, (not to be confused with the Beverly Wilshire, another Four Seasons hotel in LA), is housed in a 16-story building with 285 units. Of those units, 185 are guest rooms and 100 are luxury suites. The Presidential Suite alone can go for more than $10,000 a night.
Reports claim that the prince’s security team has been at the hotel all week preparing for his arrival. Salman’s visit comes after his country confirmed that they would be lifting a 35-year ban on public cinemas. The country’s General Entertainment Authority will be holding an entertainment summit at the Four Seasons with the goal of discussing Saudi Arabia‘s entertainment industry.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.