Saudi Prince Continues Luxury Tour of US, Books Entire Four Seasons Los Angeles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Saudi Arabian Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his entourage are currently in the United States, and they aren’t exactly roughing it during their three-week long tour.
Last week, the prince and his crew took over the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Now, they’re setting their sites on the West Coast. This trip marks Salman’s first visit to LA, and he booked the entire capacity of the Four Seasons Los Angeles for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week. This Four Seasons location, (not to be confused with the Beverly Wilshire, another Four Seasons hotel in LA), is housed in a 16-story building with 285 units. Of those units, 185 are guest rooms and 100 are luxury suites. The Presidential Suite alone can go for more than $10,000 a night.
Reports claim that the prince’s security team has been at the hotel all week preparing for his arrival. Salman’s visit comes after his country confirmed that they would be lifting a 35-year ban on public cinemas. The country’s General Entertainment Authority will be holding an entertainment summit at the Four Seasons with the goal of discussing Saudi Arabia‘s entertainment industry.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees