TAP’s New A330neo, Sir Richard Branson on Talking Points, Uber Elite Status and More
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
Replacing the original A330 series, the A330neo has an upgraded business class but the same 2-4-2 economy configuration.
Brian Kelly talks all things Virgin with the one and only Sir Richard Branson.
Your previous six months of activity on Uber products will count toward your rewards.
TPG Senior Strategist Darren Murph’s Air Flight flight made for a very photogenic trip from Papeete to Los Angeles.
Royal Air Maroc’s CEO is coming to New York City and people are speculating that the airline is joining Oneworld.
TPG’s Mark Spivak outlined the most underrated gifts you can give a fellow traveler this holiday season.
Two words: facial recognition.
There are a few ways to protect yourself.
If you’re a real AvGeek, you’ll probably want to get a bite to eat on this plane-turned-restaurant.
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong’s restaurant might just be on your bucket list now.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.