The Best Airport Food, How to Fly Delta’s Best Planes Within the US, Team TPG’s 2018 Elite Status Strategies and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
These airports have the most appetizing cuisine to the people who dine there the most.
Normally, these Delta aircrafts are reserved for long-haul international flights, but you can take advantage of the select domestic routes that they’re being used for.
See where three of the biggest travelers from TPG stand in terms of miles and segments, and how they’re working toward elite status.
It was specially “designed” by Pharrell Williams.
Everything’s a hefty price at Disney, but this expense is probably worth your while.
Traveling can be stressful for everyone — but for travelers with disabilities, the challenges are often still insurmountable.
It wasn’t all in our heads: JFK is so hard to travel from.
You might think you’re slick by taking this souvenir home for show and tell, but you might just regret it.
TPG’s JT Genter flew Gulf Air’s 787-9 from London to Bahrain. Most of the flight was pretty spot-on, but there was no WiFi on board.
This TPG reader knew what he was doing when he used points to avoid a lengthy bus ride in Jordan.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.