The Best Airport Food, How to Fly Delta’s Best Planes Within the US, Team TPG’s 2018 Elite Status Strategies and More
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
These airports have the most appetizing cuisine to the people who dine there the most.
Normally, these Delta aircrafts are reserved for long-haul international flights, but you can take advantage of the select domestic routes that they’re being used for.
See where three of the biggest travelers from TPG stand in terms of miles and segments, and how they’re working toward elite status.
It was specially “designed” by Pharrell Williams.
Everything’s a hefty price at Disney, but this expense is probably worth your while.
Traveling can be stressful for everyone — but for travelers with disabilities, the challenges are often still insurmountable.
It wasn’t all in our heads: JFK is so hard to travel from.
Pocketing This Coveted Souvenir in Italy Could Cost You $3K in Fines
You might think you’re slick by taking this souvenir home for show and tell, but you might just regret it.
TPG’s JT Genter flew Gulf Air’s 787-9 from London to Bahrain. Most of the flight was pretty spot-on, but there was no WiFi on board.
This TPG reader knew what he was doing when he used points to avoid a lengthy bus ride in Jordan.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.