Lufthansa First Class Review, How to Survive American Basic Economy, TSA May Have Followed You and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A family trip to Walt Disney World is magical… and exhausting. Comedian John Crist says what every parent visiting Disney World thinks but may not always say.
Spectacular food, stellar service, a great seat, the allure of the Boeing 747 and even a Porsche Cayenne to top it all off. Lufthansa’s famed First Class is legendary for a reason: this is flying in serious style.
So you’ve booked a basic economy fare on American Airlines? Here’s what you need to know before flying about carry-on bags, checked bags, seats and boarding.
A new Boston Globe report uncovers a program dubbed Quiet Skies in which federal air marshals follow unsuspecting US citizens through airports or in flight.
Activist groups in Santorini, Greece are demanding the government to do something about the poor working conditions and mistreatment of the island’s donkeys.
The lightly salted peanuts are gone but will never be forgotten.
One person will strike it rich through Citi’s new “Feel Like a Million Points” sweepstakes, and several others will take home big chunks of ThankYou points as well.
The longest flight in the world. In economy?! Say it ain’t so.
The proposal would end screening for airports that serve jets with 60 seats or less.
You’ll have a few days to sign up before new welcome bonus restrictions go into effect.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.