This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A family trip to Walt Disney World is magical… and exhausting. Comedian John Crist says what every parent visiting Disney World thinks but may not always say.
Spectacular food, stellar service, a great seat, the allure of the Boeing 747 and even a Porsche Cayenne to top it all off. Lufthansa’s famed First Class is legendary for a reason: this is flying in serious style.
So you’ve booked a basic economy fare on American Airlines? Here’s what you need to know before flying about carry-on bags, checked bags, seats and boarding.
A new Boston Globe report uncovers a program dubbed Quiet Skies in which federal air marshals follow unsuspecting US citizens through airports or in flight.
Activist groups in Santorini, Greece are demanding the government to do something about the poor working conditions and mistreatment of the island’s donkeys.
The lightly salted peanuts are gone but will never be forgotten.
One person will strike it rich through Citi’s new “Feel Like a Million Points” sweepstakes, and several others will take home big chunks of ThankYou points as well.
The longest flight in the world. In economy?! Say it ain’t so.
The proposal would end screening for airports that serve jets with 60 seats or less.
You’ll have a few days to sign up before new welcome bonus restrictions go into effect.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards