Lufthansa First Class Review, How to Survive American Basic Economy, TSA May Have Followed You and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A family trip to Walt Disney World is magical… and exhausting. Comedian John Crist says what every parent visiting Disney World thinks but may not always say.
Spectacular food, stellar service, a great seat, the allure of the Boeing 747 and even a Porsche Cayenne to top it all off. Lufthansa’s famed First Class is legendary for a reason: this is flying in serious style.
So you’ve booked a basic economy fare on American Airlines? Here’s what you need to know before flying about carry-on bags, checked bags, seats and boarding.
A new Boston Globe report uncovers a program dubbed Quiet Skies in which federal air marshals follow unsuspecting US citizens through airports or in flight.
Activist groups in Santorini, Greece are demanding the government to do something about the poor working conditions and mistreatment of the island’s donkeys.
The lightly salted peanuts are gone but will never be forgotten.
One person will strike it rich through Citi’s new “Feel Like a Million Points” sweepstakes, and several others will take home big chunks of ThankYou points as well.
The longest flight in the world. In economy?! Say it ain’t so.
The proposal would end screening for airports that serve jets with 60 seats or less.
You’ll have a few days to sign up before new welcome bonus restrictions go into effect.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees