This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
Check out what routes Delta will fly its new A220.
Oscar Munoz spoke about improving the customer experience to keep travelers in the know.
Are you in a constant state of wanderlust? We’re looking for editorial interns.
Here’s the extended breakdown of everything you need to know about Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Turns out Amex’s new terms and conditions are making themselves apparent.
The devastating hurricane struck the US as a Category 4.
They’re demanding safer jobs and better wages.
And it’s not the first time, either…
TPG has strong opinions on exposed feet — here’s what’s considered acceptable.
If you’re into six hours in economy, you’ll want to check it out.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards