This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) is at it again, offering its yearly kids-fly-free promotion. Between May 1 and May 13, the Scandinavian carrier is offering free base airfare for children up to 11 years old. Children must be traveling with parents or a guardian and must pay the applicable taxes and fees.
Passengers who take advantage of this offer can travel from any of the airline’s seven gateways in the United States. That includes Boston (BOS), New York (EWR), Miami (MIA), Washington D.C. (IAD), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX). From these seven US cities, SAS connects to the Nordic countries of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
In order for kids to fly free on SAS, passengers and their children must travel between August 20, 2018, and March 30, 2019. (Note: There are a few blackout dates around the holiday season). Last year in 2017, SAS offered a similar promotion for children to fly free. Travelers interested in this promotion should look here for booking details on how to travel with their children for free.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees