St. Louis Airport adds its third Priority Pass lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wingtips Lounge, is the newest Priority Pass lounge to open its doors to travelers at the St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL).
Related: All the U.S. Priority Pass lounges
Wingtips, one of three Priority Pass lounges at STL, is located in Terminal 2, which is exclusively home to Southwest Airlines. Currently, The Pasta House Co. and Schlafly Beer are the only other locations at STL’s Terminal 2, where Priority Pass members can enjoy special perks.
Wingtips is open from 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday through Friday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. The lounge has plenty of seating and a conference room that guests can reserve.
Prior to joining the Priority Pass program, Wingtips could be accessed by purchasing a 4-hour pass via Lounge Buddy for $36 or a 4-hour pass via Wingtips for $38. There was also an option to buy personalized annual membership packages that ranged from $75-$500.
Now that it’s a part of the Priority Pass program, you can gain access by registering and using a credit card that includes the perk, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Further reading: The best Priority Pass restaurants in the USA
Featured photo courtesy of Wingtips/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.