Rocky Mountaineer Train Gets 4 New Routes for 2019
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rocky Mountaineer is the largest privately owned luxury tourist train in the world — it’s welcomed more than two million passengers since 1990 — where guests can choose from more than 65 vacation packages and four rail routes. The train weaves through western Canada through the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Seattle, Vancouver, Calgary and other beautiful Canadian towns.
The luxury railway recently announced the addition of four new routes: West Canmore, West Kananaskis, West Sunshine Village and Clouds Mountain Adventures.
“With these new vacation packages, our guests can combine a luxurious rail journey onboard Rocky Mountaineer with outdoor activities to explore the very best Western Canada has to offer,” said Vice President, Guest Experience, Deb Paulsen in a press release. “We are excited to introduce our guests to even more of the Canadian Rockies with the addition of Canmore, Kananaskis, Sunshine Village, and the Cariboo Mountains to our already incredible line up of available journeys.”
Rocky Mountaineer is offering a promotion in honor of the newly announced packages. Travelers can receive $850 per couple in added value. The offer is available through August 2018, and will be applied to 2019 packages of eight days or more.
Traveling on the Rocky Mountaineer is considered one of the best ways to see the Canadian Rockies. In 1995, the luxury railway launched a premier class that featured a bi-level train with a glass dome which allows for panoramic views of the outdoors.
Images courtesy of Rocky Mountaineer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees