Radisson Rewards offering double points and double elite nights for new bookings
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Radisson Rewards has launched a new promotion called ‘Earn Twice’, offering both double points and double elite-night credits for stays between 26 September and 29 December 2019.
To take advantage of this promotion, you will need to first register at this link and book your new stay before 26 September. Unfortunately, if you have existing bookings, they are not eligible for this promotion. If your booking is fully refundable and the same eligible room is available at the same (or better) price than you paid for, you may wish to cancel your booking, register and then rebook in order to take advantage of the Earn Twice promotion. Stays or nights paid for using Points or Points + Cash are not eligible for the promotion, and nor are nights booked through third parties such as Hotels.com.
The following Radisson brands are included in this promotion:
- Radisson Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson RED
- Park Plaza
- Park Inn by Radisson
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide
The standard earn rate for Radisson Rewards is 20 points per $1 spent. Members with elite status in the program will earn even more points. You can read our coverage of the Radisson Rewards program here; it is particularly strong in Northern Europe, where room rates can be very high.
To gain elite status you must ordinarily meet the following:
- Silver — Requires nine nights/six stays in a year.
- Gold — Requires 30 nights/20 stays.
- Platinum — Requires 60 nights/30 stays.
For nights you stay as part of this promotion, you would earn double elite nights, so for example, you could reach Gold by only staying 15 nights, rather than the standard 30.
You can register for this promotion here.
Featured image: Radisson Mraseille, by Dia Adams/TPG
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.