Radisson Rewards offering double points and double elite nights for new bookings
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Radisson Rewards has launched a new promotion called ‘Earn Twice’, offering both double points and double elite-night credits for stays between 26 September and 29 December 2019.
To take advantage of this promotion, you will need to first register at this link and book your new stay before 26 September. Unfortunately, if you have existing bookings, they are not eligible for this promotion. If your booking is fully refundable and the same eligible room is available at the same (or better) price than you paid for, you may wish to cancel your booking, register and then rebook in order to take advantage of the Earn Twice promotion. Stays or nights paid for using Points or Points + Cash are not eligible for the promotion, and nor are nights booked through third parties such as Hotels.com.
The following Radisson brands are included in this promotion:
- Radisson Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson RED
- Park Plaza
- Park Inn by Radisson
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide
The standard earn rate for Radisson Rewards is 20 points per $1 spent. Members with elite status in the program will earn even more points. You can read our coverage of the Radisson Rewards program here; it is particularly strong in Northern Europe, where room rates can be very high.
To gain elite status you must ordinarily meet the following:
- Silver — Requires nine nights/six stays in a year.
- Gold — Requires 30 nights/20 stays.
- Platinum — Requires 60 nights/30 stays.
For nights you stay as part of this promotion, you would earn double elite nights, so for example, you could reach Gold by only staying 15 nights, rather than the standard 30.
You can register for this promotion here.
Featured image: Radisson Mraseille, by Dia Adams/TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees