This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For travelers with TSA PreCheck, some good news. Qatar Airways announced on Wednesday that it has joined the program. For those already enrolled in the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) program, this means you can access TSA PreCheck when flying from any of Qatar’s 10 US-based gateways.
With the addition of Qatar, there is now a total of 66 airlines that take part in TSA PreCheck. For more information on PreCheck by airline, see The Definitive Guide to All Airlines Offering TSA PreCheck.
Not enrolled in TSA PreCheck? Check out our guide to see if enrollment in the program could save you some time at the airport by not having to remove your shoes and jacket, or your laptop from your carry-on. If you decide to enroll, be sure to check your wallet to see if one of your cards offers TSA PreCheck for free allowing you to save both time at the airport and keep some extra cash in your wallet.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by John Greim/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards