We Just Added More Reward Levels to Our 1 Million Point Campaign
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Haven’t entered in our 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points giveaway on Prizeo yet? No problem, because we’ve added some new reward levels to our campaign.
If you donate $75 to The Kelly Gang through our Prizeo, you now can receive a “Travel Is My Sport” journal or a 15-ounce Jetlagged” thermal desktop mug. If you donate $100, you can enjoy the “Ultimate Travel Comfort Set:” A pouch stocked with travel goodies including a blow-up neck pillow, socks, an eye mask and ear plugs.
Keep in mind that with every dollar you donate through the Prizeo, you’ll get 10 times the number of entries for our grand prize of 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points, along with other amazing perks. So for $75, you’ll not only get a cute mug, but you’ll also get 750 entries to win the grand prize as well.
All proceeds from the sweepstakes are going to the Cristo Rey New York High School through The Kelly Gang — a New York-based charity organization that has raised over $900,000 for various causes throughout the city.
As for that grand prize, here is a bit of a refresher: we are offering our winner 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points in addition to a trip to New York City for an in-person planning session with The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly. He’ll help you figure out the best way to use all those new points which, according to our most recent valuations, are worth about 1.3 cents apiece. (That’s about $13,000 worth of JetBlue TrueBlue points!) All travel and accommodation costs for the trip will be taken care of.
So, what are you waiting for? The sweepstakes close on April 30! Enter for your chance to win on Prizeo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees