We Just Added More Reward Levels to Our 1 Million Point Campaign
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Haven’t entered in our 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points giveaway on Prizeo yet? No problem, because we’ve added some new reward levels to our campaign.
If you donate $75 to The Kelly Gang through our Prizeo, you now can receive a “Travel Is My Sport” journal or a 15-ounce Jetlagged” thermal desktop mug. If you donate $100, you can enjoy the “Ultimate Travel Comfort Set:” A pouch stocked with travel goodies including a blow-up neck pillow, socks, an eye mask and ear plugs.
Keep in mind that with every dollar you donate through the Prizeo, you’ll get 10 times the number of entries for our grand prize of 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points, along with other amazing perks. So for $75, you’ll not only get a cute mug, but you’ll also get 750 entries to win the grand prize as well.
All proceeds from the sweepstakes are going to the Cristo Rey New York High School through The Kelly Gang — a New York-based charity organization that has raised over $900,000 for various causes throughout the city.
As for that grand prize, here is a bit of a refresher: we are offering our winner 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points in addition to a trip to New York City for an in-person planning session with The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly. He’ll help you figure out the best way to use all those new points which, according to our most recent valuations, are worth about 1.3 cents apiece. (That’s about $13,000 worth of JetBlue TrueBlue points!) All travel and accommodation costs for the trip will be taken care of.
So, what are you waiting for? The sweepstakes close on April 30! Enter for your chance to win on Prizeo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.