Time Is Running Out for a Chance to Win 500,000 Points From The Points Guy
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been just more than one month since TPG kicked off our Prizeo sweepstakes in support of Rainbow Railroad. We’re thrilled to report that collectively, TPG readers have made more than 7,500 unique donations to support the life-saving work that Rainbow Railroad is doing around the world. But our work isn’t done, and the opportunity is still available for you to earn 500,000 points — a mixture of Chase Ultimate Rewards and American Express Membership Rewards — to use however you want.
For every donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 points. Plus, we’ve added some awesome rewards that you can unlock just by donating, such as the limited edition Jetlagged AF t-shirt, which you can’t even buy in the TPG Shop. Some other amazing rewards remain available, such as a ticket to see TPG himself speak at 92Y in NYC, a spot in a special SoulCycle class in NYC, a 30-minute Skype points and miles strategy session with TPG and more. Plus, with each donation of $10, you’ll get 100 entries for the grand prize.
In case you missed the first announcement, Rainbow Railroad is an organization that TPG has been working with for more than a year, and one that has saved hundreds of lives during that time. For those not familiar, Rainbow Railroad works to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality. And, even with all of the generosity TPG readers have displayed so far, our work isn’t done.
Through this Prizeo campaign, all donations made are going straight to the organization to help get people out of harm’s way. Plus, one donor will get 500,000 of TPG’s own points to use however you want — he’ll even help plan your dream vacation.
If you want to donate and help make a difference — and have a chance to win 500,000 points — make sure to do it by April 26 at 12:00am PT. From all of us at TPG, thank you for your generosity thus far. We’re excited to see what we can do to continue to help Rainbow Railroad in making a lasting change. Donate today!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee