This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been just more than one month since TPG kicked off our Prizeo sweepstakes in support of Rainbow Railroad. We’re thrilled to report that collectively, TPG readers have made more than 7,500 unique donations to support the life-saving work that Rainbow Railroad is doing around the world. But our work isn’t done, and the opportunity is still available for you to earn 500,000 points — a mixture of Chase Ultimate Rewards and American Express Membership Rewards — to use however you want.
For every donation of at least $10, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 points. Plus, we’ve added some awesome rewards that you can unlock just by donating, such as the limited edition Jetlagged AF t-shirt, which you can’t even buy in the TPG Shop. Some other amazing rewards remain available, such as a ticket to see TPG himself speak at 92Y in NYC, a spot in a special SoulCycle class in NYC, a 30-minute Skype points and miles strategy session with TPG and more. Plus, with each donation of $10, you’ll get 100 entries for the grand prize.
In case you missed the first announcement, Rainbow Railroad is an organization that TPG has been working with for more than a year, and one that has saved hundreds of lives during that time. For those not familiar, Rainbow Railroad works to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality. And, even with all of the generosity TPG readers have displayed so far, our work isn’t done.
Through this Prizeo campaign, all donations made are going straight to the organization to help get people out of harm’s way. Plus, one donor will get 500,000 of TPG’s own points to use however you want — he’ll even help plan your dream vacation.
If you want to donate and help make a difference — and have a chance to win 500,000 points — make sure to do it by April 26 at 12:00am PT. From all of us at TPG, thank you for your generosity thus far. We’re excited to see what we can do to continue to help Rainbow Railroad in making a lasting change. Donate today!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards