This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass recently dropped two restaurants from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), but members of the popular lounge program will be excited to hear that the company has added another restaurant to its offerings at one of the country’s largest airports. Rock & Brews, a sports bar, is now an option to visit at LAX’s Terminal 1.
Priority Pass members will receive $28 in credit toward food and beverage where diners have the ability to choose from pub classics like burgers and wings in addition to a large selection of beers and spirits. Check out the full menu here.
The terms and conditions of the offer state that you can bring one guest with you, meaning you could possible get $56 in free food from one visit. Note that there is a Rock and Brews in LAX’s Terminal 5, which is currently not part of Priority Pass.
Priority Pass is a collection of more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide but has started adding restaurants at airports in recent years. With the new addition, 26 restaurants will be accessible at US airports with Priority Pass. Members can now access two restaurants at LAX: PF Changs in the Tom Bradley International Terminal and Rock and Brews in Terminal 1 in addition to three lounges: the Korean Lounge, Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse and the Alaska Lounge. TPG team members have scored heaps of free food with this perk, and I recently was able to get free breakfast at Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at JFK.
If you come under the $28 credit when you get the bill at a Priority Pass restaurant, remember to tip with cash since your server would otherwise go tip-less.
A ton of credit cards come with a complimentary Priority Pass membership like the Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express and the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express.
For more, check out our in-depth coverage of Priority Pass:
- Everything You Need to Know About the Priority Pass Program
- Priority Pass Adds Another US Restaurant Lounge — Here’s a List of All 26 of Them
- 9 of the Best Priority Pass Lounges Around the World
- Priority Pass Becomes More Valuable, Adds ‘Offers’ to Save on In-Airport Purchases
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees