This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass recently dropped two restaurants from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), but members of the popular lounge program will be excited to hear that the company has added another restaurant to its offerings at one of the country’s largest airports. Rock & Brews, a sports bar, is now an option to visit at LAX’s Terminal 1.
Priority Pass members will receive $28 in credit toward food and beverage where diners have the ability to choose from pub classics like burgers and wings in addition to a large selection of beers and spirits. Check out the full menu here.
The terms and conditions of the offer state that you can bring one guest with you, meaning you could possible get $56 in free food from one visit. Note that there is a Rock and Brews in LAX’s Terminal 5, which is currently not part of Priority Pass.
Priority Pass is a collection of more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide but has started adding restaurants at airports in recent years. With the new addition, 26 restaurants will be accessible at US airports with Priority Pass. Members can now access two restaurants at LAX: PF Changs in the Tom Bradley International Terminal and Rock and Brews in Terminal 1 in addition to three lounges: the Korean Lounge, Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse and the Alaska Lounge. TPG team members have scored heaps of free food with this perk, and I recently was able to get free breakfast at Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at JFK.
If you come under the $28 credit when you get the bill at a Priority Pass restaurant, remember to tip with cash since your server would otherwise go tip-less.
A ton of credit cards come with a complimentary Priority Pass membership like the Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express and the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express.
For more, check out our in-depth coverage of Priority Pass:
- Everything You Need to Know About the Priority Pass Program
- Priority Pass Adds Another US Restaurant Lounge — Here’s a List of All 26 of Them
- 9 of the Best Priority Pass Lounges Around the World
- Priority Pass Becomes More Valuable, Adds ‘Offers’ to Save on In-Airport Purchases
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards