Priority Pass Members Now Have Access to 2 More Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Priority Pass network continues to grow, and the latest additions are two great options for travelers on the East Coast — the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses at Washington Dulles (IAD) and Newark (EWR), respectively.
However, access won’t be without limits. Both East Coast lounges are only opening their doors to Priority Pass members for specific periods of time each day. At the Newark Clubhouse, located in Terminal B, you’ll only be allowed in between the hours of 6:00am and 1:30pm. At the Dulles Clubhouse, which is across from Gate A32 in Concourse A, you may enter between the hours of 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
These specific times may seem arbitrary, but they really create a win-win situation for everyone: Passengers who wouldn’t otherwise be able to access these lounges will find free Wi-Fi and great food during these hours, while the Clubhouses will be able to earn additional revenue from Priority Pass during hours that probably are on the slower side for their usual clientele.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.