You Can Buy Prince’s Turks and Caicos Estate This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Luxury travel aficionados and musical history buffs, take note.
Prince’s private estate on Turks and Caicos is going up for auction this summer. Premiere Estates auction house announced Tuesday that the late musician’s five-acre estate located on the south shore of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is going under the gavel.
The 10,000-square-foot compound includes six bedrooms and six baths, a tennis court and guard home at the entrance. Featuring panoramic ocean views, this estate has two private beaches and a 200-foot personal dock. Also, in true Prince form, the property has a custom purple painted driveway — a nod to the late musical icon’s signature color.
Premiere Estates is currently taking offers for the secluded island compound. While there is no official starting bid for the property, a $100,000 refundable registration deposit is required to participate in the bidding. Therefore, if you decided not to purchase the property, your deposit will be refunded. All bids are due by July 12, 2018.
“How do you value a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa?’’ Todd Wohl, founder of Premiere Estates Auction Company, which is handling the sale, asked in a statement. “The value is ultimately determined by the market—with a unique property like Prince’s Turks and Caicos estate, we anticipate significant interest and multiple bidders.”
You can also check out more photos of the property here.
All images of Prince Estate by Premiereestates.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees