You Can Buy Prince’s Turks and Caicos Estate This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Luxury travel aficionados and musical history buffs, take note.
Prince’s private estate on Turks and Caicos is going up for auction this summer. Premiere Estates auction house announced Tuesday that the late musician’s five-acre estate located on the south shore of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is going under the gavel.
The 10,000-square-foot compound includes six bedrooms and six baths, a tennis court and guard home at the entrance. Featuring panoramic ocean views, this estate has two private beaches and a 200-foot personal dock. Also, in true Prince form, the property has a custom purple painted driveway — a nod to the late musical icon’s signature color.
Premiere Estates is currently taking offers for the secluded island compound. While there is no official starting bid for the property, a $100,000 refundable registration deposit is required to participate in the bidding. Therefore, if you decided not to purchase the property, your deposit will be refunded. All bids are due by July 12, 2018.
“How do you value a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa?’’ Todd Wohl, founder of Premiere Estates Auction Company, which is handling the sale, asked in a statement. “The value is ultimately determined by the market—with a unique property like Prince’s Turks and Caicos estate, we anticipate significant interest and multiple bidders.”
You can also check out more photos of the property here.
All images of Prince Estate by Premiereestates.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.