This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The guest list is confirmed, and now the the honeymoon destination for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is official. Although the royal duo skipped our suggested romantic destinations, their honeymoon choice still has TPG‘s stamp of approval.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have previously traveled to many romantic locations across the world. Some of there go-to vacation spots include Norway, Jamaica, Botswana and several cities across Europe. Along the way, they’ve even flown in economy together. While it’s doubtful that they’ll be traveling economy again for this special occasion, it’s expected that the two will have a whirlwind visit in Namibia.
If you’re considering emulating the royals and traveling to Namibia, keep in mind that the African country has no shortage of lodging options, including Kulala Desert Lodge and Little Kulala — both on the edge of sweeping wilderness reserves — or a luxury stay in the many Wolwedans group properties. The southwestern African country is filled with major safari areas and is a great destination for nature lovers looking to explore the sand dune landscape.
Featured Image by Karwai Tang/WireImage.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards